2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

You just gotta be ready to play the long game for another couple of months to maybe a year. These kids don't like sneakers, they like clout. After enough Ls hurt their hearts they gon start moving on in droves to whatever the next thing is.

Once they realized the sneaker game is A LOT more Ls than dubs, they not gon have the heart to keep up with it.
Nah these kids like money, I see this going for a long time

these kids these days are so smart and using their parents money and keeping the profit. Some bot owners are younger than 18 and just love coding. Its actually crazy

these kids these days are so smart and using their parents money and keeping the profit. Some bot owners are younger than 18 and just love coding. Its actually crazy

Thats the large majority of the bot devs and cook group owners, and the majority of kids using these thing. They’re all very young, and it seems like a lot of them come from money.

Oh, the irony of losing the Dead Dunks to a bunch of kids that couldn’t name a single one of their songs.:lol:

Nah these kids like money, I see this going for a long time

99% of these kids not making no money, and it will dawn on them that sneakers not an easy or consistent hustle. 5 Million kids sign up for the Dior 1s "come up" there was 8k pairs. Half a million kids be on SNKRS every weekend looking a "come up" and every weekend SNKRS trending on Twitter with a bunch of salty kids posting about their Ls

You got this idea of a bunch of junior high kids running bot farms eating. What HS kids you know got 2k seed money for a good bot/setup, and then $500 a month for maintenance and costs, and the network to sell in bulk? It ain't the kids beating you. It's OG botters

If I had a dollar every time a student asked me if he enrolled in one of my intro Compsci courses would I be able to teach him how to make a bot I’d be able buy myself a pair of GD’s for resell.

Not sure how long they’ll be sending out notifications, but the winner email from Premier came at 11:30 for a size 13 in green.

99% of these kids not making no money, and it will dawn on them that sneakers not an easy or consistent hustle. 5 Million kids sign up for the Dior 1s "come up" there was 8k pairs. Half a million kids be on SNKRS every weekend looking a "come up" and every weekend SNKRS trending on Twitter with a bunch of salty kids posting about their Ls

You got this idea of a bunch of junior high kids running bot farms eating. What HS kids you know got 2k seed money for a good bot/setup, and then $500 a month for maintenance and costs, and the network to sell in bulk? It ain't the kids beating you. It's OG botters
IDK where you getting that information from but thats wrong, join a cook group. Its not that hard and botters not worried about snkrs, they botting footsites and finishline, or running scripts for other sites. Im in a cook group and I have a bot. Also no one is paying 500 a month lol, you can get 25 DCs proxies and 2 GBs of resi proxies for like 120, where is the other 380 coming from. you can literally buy NSB and good proxies and gmails for like 700 and rip through footsites its not that hard

IDK where you getting that information from but thats wrong, join a cook group. Its not that hard and botters not worried about snkrs, they botting footsites and finishline, or running scripts for other sites. Im in a cook group and I have a bot. Also no one is paying 500 a month lol, you can get 25 DCs proxies and 2 GBs of resi proxies for like 120, where is the other 380 coming from. you can literally buy NSB and good proxies and gmails for like 700 and rip through footsites its not that hard

Okay so go get a bot, start winning, and stop crying. Go get that easy bread, bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom