2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

can't even talk **** about her either in case she catches me outside:

taekwon.PNG
LMFAOOOO FACTS

BTW all the new jacks, hypebeasts, wannabes, resellers, wagon hoppers, celebs, suburban kids and parents, the cousin who never collected and now does, that why you never win anywhere. It will be like that for a while. If your waiting for a W in a raffle or local shop, you have a better chance of hitting the lotto :lol:
To be honest, playing the lotto has much higher odds of winning but is a bit more fair, since these sneaker raffles and draws are exploited by multiple entries and bots, and the lotto isn't. Lotto doesnt have an unfair advantage other than pure luck. Some people won the jackpot with $2, $4, $8, $10, and $20. Amount doesn't necessarily matter.

So these unfair tactics lowers the odds of winning for those who use bots and multiple entries, and raises the odds of winning for those who don't.

hey hey now.
i aint hating im just saying it aint making sense to me.

200 into an empire dont sound like the full story is all.
would like to know her blueprint.

i only hate on yall. :nthat:

Most of these people flexing their "come up" are just running game to sell you on a pipe dream. Everyone and they mom got a cook group, bot rentals, early links and all kinds of other nickle and dime **** to sell you. They're trying to pocket gullible people's money, because that's where the money is in this game.

Unless you've got a top tier (big $$) bot, screaming fast internet, and more know-how than "press play," you'll be lucky to hit on enough pairs to break even on your investment.

And for personal pairs, this just ain't it at all. Because there's a good chance you'll still end up paying resale plus the cost of your new "kitchen" set.

I'll take my L and pass.

We in here hating on teenage girls now? Gotta love the aftermath of these releases :lol:
At least it's a kid! Babytime hustlers have gone full baby time :lol:

Good for her but I hope she segways that cash into a real career. Hopefully coronavirus got these kids teaching themselves code instead of learning how to bot from some youtube videos while they're stuck at home.

Most of these people flexing their "come up" are just running game to sell you on a pipe dream. Everyone and they mom got a cook group, bot rentals, early links and all kinds of other nickle and dime **** to sell you. They're trying to pocket gullible people's money, because that's where the money is in this game.

Unless you've got a top tier (big $$) bot, screaming fast internet, and more know-how than "press play," you'll be lucky to hit on enough pairs to break even on your investment.

And for personal pairs, this just ain't it at all. Because there's a good chance you'll still end up paying resale plus the cost of your new "kitchen" set.

I'll take my L and pass.

Well said, essentially summarizes the **** that's involved in getting new releases nowadays.

I barely trust companies with my credit card number. I'll be walking around barefoot and bare-assed the day they start asking for my social.
"In order to enter our raffle, you'll need to go through a brief verification process where we'll verify your SSN, perform a hard credit pull, and run a background check. We'll also need your consent to pull medical history to confirm your identity. Don't worry, we won't do anything with this information other than storing it on our unsecured servers."

The last 4 days further drilled home how awful the sneaker game has become. Greed has sucked a lot of the enjoyment out of it for me, and these hyped releases bring out the worst in people. It's one thing to see genuine people hit (congrats to the folks here who did), but more and more it seems to be people who are only in it for the money. The odds for manual users get worse and worse every week.

In other news, these arrived from Premier's mid-day shock drop last week, and I like Laser Orange more than I thought I would after seeing them in-hand.
06825499-4853-412B-A006-3C7D3EEAA803.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom