2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's dorks like this that are ruining the sneaker community. Clown
Screenshot_20200802-215013.png

can’t blame the guy for trying. the people willing to pay it are the reason guys like him exists

Shorty shooting his shot. Can't blame him. Especially if he got multiple pairs. Once the first goober pays that price, that becomes the new market price :lol:

Raffle win from Premier arrived.
I appreciate Premier adding the, “signature required” for delivery by FedEx.
I live in a apt complex so that security was a nice touch.
I had a fedex package stolen that had that required, the delivery guy forged my ****ing signature and ALLEGEDLY left the package in front of my door. It was a pain to deal with, and them thinking that I'd signed for it certainly didn't help.

I had a fedex package stolen that had that required, the delivery guy forged my ****ing signature and ALLEGEDLY left the package in front of my door. It was a pain to deal with, and them thinking that I'd signed for it certainly didn't help.
This is one of the main reasons I have my Ring doorbell. I’ve had a couple of packages for MIA, since there’s usually a time stamp on the deliveries it makes it easier to retrace. Other thing I’ve done is DM the UPS/Fedex help account Twitter pages. 1000x faster than dealing with their customer service number.

This is one of the main reasons I have my Ring doorbell. I’ve had a couple of packages for MIA, since there’s usually a time stamp on the deliveries it makes it easier to retrace. Other thing I’ve done is DM the UPS/Fedex help account Twitter pages. 1000x faster than dealing with their customer service number.

I don't have Ring, but for certain packages, I'd send them to the office. With a residential address, you can easily fake a delivery.

Back
Top Bottom