2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went to my parent’s house and was looking for a few of my old sb and it sucks the one pictured are too small and big for me. Did anyone use to buy and wear a wide range like me? Anyone happen to be 9 or 11 and happen to have sz 10 or trade for sz 10 sb? I will delete if this is not allowed.

B09D23C9-29F2-480C-BDCB-6C924D022B9A.jpeg
Those Unkles tho....:nerd:

Yeah, I wish I cop around my size at the time, but then again, they would of been beat or destroyed if it was my size, so I guess its a good thing I bought the sz 9-11 size range in high school.
if they happen to be sz 10 and want to give them a proper home I'll be most happy to give them a forever home >D lol

he is definitely a problem, and so is anyone that buys at that price. and also if you wanted newcastles, you probably could have picked them up anytime for cheap in the last decade...
BIG FAX. I didn't want newcastles at $100. I'm certainly not stressing them at $1000.

As a seller, **** am I gonna do? Leave the extra money that some clown is willing to give me on the table because I'm gonna squash dunk hype by myself? I let the buyers decide what I sell at, not other sellers.

I had a fedex package stolen that had that required, the delivery guy forged my ****ing signature and ALLEGEDLY left the package in front of my door. It was a pain to deal with, and them thinking that I'd signed for it certainly didn't help.
That’s why my house is camera’d up. For that and other thing obviously. People love to play games. Can you prove you weren’t home at the time of the delivery?

^This is funny to me because when I started coppin shoes in high school I would buy the wrong sizes by not knowing what my TTS was for that shoe. My first and last AJ1 Low I bought was a sz 11 and rocked em super floppy. I actually still rock those to wash the car or whatever, the laces are just tighter than normal and got clown toe LOL.

^This is funny to me because when I started coppin shoes in high school I would buy the wrong sizes by not knowing what my TTS was for that shoe. My first and last AJ1 Low I bought was a sz 11 and rocked em super floppy. I actually still rock those to wash the car or whatever, the laces are just tighter than normal and got clown toe LOL.
I did the same in hs. All my silver and pink boxes were a size too big bc I thought my foot would grow a lil more. Ended up selling them all and buying back tts. Didnt get them all back and thanks to Mr. Jacques La Flame I dont think I'll be getting them all back anytime soon.

I ended up purchasing the Warren Lotas because long story short, I sold off a bunch of shoes (including DS stussy/jedis/etc) in 2014 when I quit my job and started grad school full time. Now I just have to wait 4 months or more for them to get here and beat them up.

So are we calling these fakes/reps, or “customs”?

The default rule seems to be that if it’s from China, it’s fake. But if from the US, it’s a custom...

Need to know if it "came through Memphis" because samples and PEs always get pushed through the retail distribution center

Back
Top Bottom