2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thinking bout paying resell for St. John’s smh

Justifying it by saying I just got rid of of my Eric koston UNC lows

Dang, personally I would have kept those UNC Kostons, especially over the St. Johns. You're shoes/choice of course, Syracuse would be the only ones I would trade for out of the BTTYS.

1596650862546.png

Never not posting these. Never gonna be sorry.

If you guy's had to depart with a pair out of the kentucky lows or koston unc 1's which would it be? I'm using one pair for trade bait on another pair of sneakers..I'm torn tho..

So how hard is it gonna be to cop these sashiko dunks? Stock x is $450 kinda steep
I had to pay resale - $422. All info says they are not releasing in the US, and EU shops can’t ship to the US. Didn’t leave me with a choice, as I had to have these.

I had to pay resale - $422. All info says they are not releasing in the US, and EU shops can’t ship to the US. Didn’t leave me with a choice, as I had to have these.
I'm torn because they are very similar to the biggies and I have them

random but is there some way to 'hide' threads on here? I dont see this dunk thread in Nike Retro anymore or anywhere. I can only get here by going to an old liked post from my alerts page. Even watching the thread wont make it appear there. I feel like I butt dialed something to hide the thread and not sure how to undo it

random but is there some way to 'hide' threads on here? I dont see this dunk thread in Nike Retro anymore or anywhere. I can only get here by going to an old liked post from my alerts page. Even watching the thread wont make it appear there. I feel like I butt dialed something to hide the thread and not sure how to undo it
That happens w me in da political discussion thread

Back
Top Bottom