2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_20200916-072507_Chrome.jpg
would be great if these aren't f&f :rolleyes

lol.png

I cant imagine the asking price for these. How many Wu dunks where made and are they pretty much dried up everywhere now? (think ive seen truest post a pair and thats it) ... dudes foot isnt even in the shoe :lol:
lols.png

Last edited:
Nice grab. Where from?

I shoulda grabbed these

StockX. I was actually looking for the Polar Blazer but then saw these and the lowest ask (basically retail) was in my size.

I love the Blazer GT but most pairs are pretty bland. These feel like a real SB with all the little details, if that makes sense. I will probably double up if I find them close to retail again because I plan to skate these. Great quality materials and the waxed laces, insoles, heel, and wear away swoosh are nice touches. But really I just love orange kicks :pimp:

The orange suede is already bleeding onto the midsole and laces just a heads up if that’s a deal breaker for you.

StockX. I was actually looking for the Polar Blazer but then saw these and the lowest ask (basically retail) was in my size.

I love the Blazer GT but most pairs are pretty bland. These feel like a real SB with all the little details, if that makes sense. I will probably double up if I find them close to retail again because I plan to skate these. Great quality materials and the waxed laces, insoles, heel, and wear away swoosh are nice touches. But really I just love orange kicks :pimp:

The orange suede is already bleeding onto the midsole and laces just a heads up if that’s a deal breaker for you.

good looks not a deal breaker but good to know

Back
Top Bottom