2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i am seriously mentally working through not ****ing with sneakers like this anymore.

the stress or annoyance/frustration of these Ls is beginning to get to be too much.

like an entire day be ruined, mean to my girl, inattentive to anything else, unproductive, ashamed for trying so hard or feeling a way over sneakers.

hard to love this **** anymore.

i am seriously mentally working through not ****ing with sneakers like this anymore.

the stress or annoyance/frustration of these Ls is beginning to get to be too much.

like an entire day be ruined, mean to my girl, inattentive to anything else, unproductive, ashamed for trying so hard or feeling a way over sneakers.

hard to love this **** anymore.
Next time purposely miss the shoe. Woke up 33 minutes after release. Don’t even feel bad.

Some of yall act like you never won any draw or raffle off SNKRS, or ANY other site :lol:. I haven't.

Poll: You have $325 to spend on a pair of dunks, brand new or slightly used, in your size, fees included, already in your collection or not, SB's or Plain dunks, must be realistic prices in today's market... Which dunks do you choose?? U can choose 1 high and 1 low..... Go!

1600872072212.jpeg

Poll: You have $325 to spend on a pair of dunks, brand new or slightly used, in your size, fees included, already in your collection or not, SB's or Plain dunks, must be realistic prices in today's market... Which dunks do you choose?? U can choose 1 high and 1 low..... Go!
Pocket the money and wait for this dunk market to stabilize back to what it was even a year ago.

another L and i applied to like 10 raffles or more for these and expect the same result since i havent heard back from any of them...last few good releases i got felt like such a long time ago lol which was the LA to Chi 1s and travis high 1s from snkrs

I kinda sorta completely forgot about premier instant raffle yesterday. Kicking myself probably would've been an L anyway but still. haha See we got some good news from ats kicks ats kicks though great to know you made progress with your health.

Speed doesn’t matter with SNKRS. If you get in within 2 minutes you have the same chance as everyone else.

I opened SNKRs right at 8am... and it already showed sold out as soon as I went to the page. Even closed the app and opened it up again, but still sold out.

Back
Top Bottom