2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Taking my Ls in these brian andersons.
20200923_110558.jpg

Set the alarm 15 minutes early but went back to sleep and didn't wake back up. Guess I didn't want that L that badly.

Speed doesn’t matter with SNKRS. If you get in within 2 minutes you have the same chance as everyone else.

nah not speed. I’m talking about connection.
everyone is in line so better connection moves your information quicker/easier through the jams. Definitely helps.

my boy and his girl hit and never open SNKRS unless I remind him.

idk.either way I gotta get out of taking this any kind of serious or even wanting ****.
This **** is bad for my spirit.

nah not speed. I’m talking about connection.
everyone is in line so better connection moves your information quicker/easier through the jams. Definitely helps.

my boy and his girl hit and never open SNKRS unless I remind him.

idk.either way I gotta get out of taking this any kind of serious or even wanting ****.
This **** is bad for my spirit.
This. I was on a crazy win streak when I was logged in to the WiFi at my previous employer. I never took an L until I started to try to cop from home

i am seriously mentally working through not ****ing with sneakers like this anymore.

the stress or annoyance/frustration of these Ls is beginning to get to be too much.

like an entire day be ruined, mean to my girl, inattentive to anything else, unproductive, ashamed for trying so hard or feeling a way over sneakers.

hard to love this **** anymore.

I always thought your posts were hyperbole and meant as a joke. If you really feel this way I would suggest taking a step back and realize this is supposed to be a fun hobby and if you aren't enjoying it maybe it's time for a break. Take up some new hobbies and forget about sneakers for a while. If you want a real slap to reality go volunteer at a cancer or children's hospital, that puts things into perspective real quick.

i am seriously mentally working through not ****ing with sneakers like this anymore.

the stress or annoyance/frustration of these Ls is beginning to get to be too much.

like an entire day be ruined, mean to my girl, inattentive to anything else, unproductive, ashamed for trying so hard or feeling a way over sneakers.

hard to love this **** anymore.

tenor.gif

friendly advice from a stranger: if this actually is affecting your day to day, you should consider taking a break. it's not worth ruining days in a relationship or taking years off your life because you're stressed about a consumer product

I always thought your posts were hyperbole and meant as a joke. If you really feel this way I would suggest taking a step back and realize this is supposed to be a fun hobby and if you aren't enjoying it maybe it's time for a break. Take up some new hobbies and forget about sneakers for a while. If you want a real slap to reality go volunteer at a cancer or children's hospital, that puts things into perspective real quick.

it was at first.

then today i really thought about how my days go on release day or after a release.
they're miserable most of the time if i don't hit or my work doesn't pay off. especially if i really wanted the shoe.
i cant stop trying to figure out how to win or what kind of actions i can take to change my circumstances.
wave after wave of frustration from maybe a sense of entitlement that i did so much work and research and whatever for all these weeks/days/hours and im left with that L.

maybe it just makes me feel like a loser over and over. doing everything right and it not paying off.

sneakers were always a little happy place tho.

idk today just made me realize some ****. im tired.

goooooosfrabaaaaaah.

Last edited:
it was at first.

then today i really thought about how my days go on release day or after a release.
they're miserable most of the time if i don't hit or my work doesn't pay off. especially if i really wanted the shoe.
i cant stop trying to figure out how to win or what kind of actions i can take to change my circumstances.
wave after wave of frustration from maybe a sense of entitlement that i did so much work and research and whatever for all these weeks/days/hours and im left with that L.

maybe it just makes me feel like a loser over and over. doing everything right and it not paying off.

theres a lot more serious **** going on in my life right now. sneakers were always a little happy place tho.

goooooosfrabaaaaaah.

Just take a mental break homie. It'll do wonders I promise. Like Otaku said these are just shoes. If you have any other hobbies I'd go give those attention for a week or 2 or however long you like. As for your relationship it may be hard to get out and do stuff due to pandemic circumstances but I have to imagine if you and your girl both cooped up in house for long periods of time and then you add on stress from work and/or the sneaker Ls it's a recipe for disaster. Go bike riding if yall can or anything hell just driving around will help as long as yall get that change of scenery in. The key to alot of it is basically not to sit and sulk in the Ls. Just look at the positive of it instead you saved about $100 instead of lost $100. As most of us in here know we don't actually NEED all these shoes we just WANT them. lol Also with current climate we in in terms of dunks being the hot item I've found it's best to just go into every release expecting the L at least in the moment till hype dies down.

it was at first.

theres a lot more serious **** going on in my life right now. sneakers were always a little happy place tho.

goooooosfrabaaaaaah.

Unfortunately I don't think there is much you can do, that's just the nature of release these days. I think accepting that is a good way to not beat yourself up about it. I love dunks/shoe, but at the end of the day they are just shoes. They don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Take my advice how you want, but I would explore some new hobbies and when you find one you like fully dive into it. Mountain biking, rock climbing, model ship building, RC car racing, 3D printing, whatever. Just try a bunch of stuff and find something you can really get into.

it was at first.

goooooosfrabaaaaaah.
So you had it good enough prior in life that the snkrs app was your first experience with adversity? That's enough of a feat to bask in.

I'm making a joke because it's absurd to me that this sneaker **** is taken that seriously. Like tyler the creator said, close your eyes and walk away from the screen.

it was at first.

goooooosfrabaaaaaah.

i felt something similar after the last tiffany dunk release. waited in line from like 7 am to 2pm and came out empty handed. realized I wasted a good chunk of a Saturday for nothing. and that there'd be another shoe around the corner. but then it also hit me that buying shoes and the chase and the research and all that is kind of like drugs! you get that dopamine hit when you get them, but if you're like me you have so many shoes that you can't really enjoy them. and now you can't even really go out and flex on **** at 7-11 with your limited sneakers. and there's plenty of other things to enjoy in life that won't raise your blood pressure, put you on suicide watch, or drain your bank account. i think we all could take a step back from this and reevaluate things...and maybe be patient for half a decade and cop everything we wanted when the bottom falls out of the dunk/sb market again.

At the end of the day...it’s just a shoe. Yeah it feels good to see that Got em screen and pay retail for them.

But if I miss it is what it is. I will either pay after market if I really want them or just wait for the next shoe.

I have 100+ pairs in my closet and I’ve worn the same GR Nike Spiridon Cage 2 to work and on errands for the past month and a half.

I keep missing releases because I’m so busy at work. At least I’m busy at work though. I have about 35 employees, and it takes so much hustle to keep them all employed these days.

Missing on Instants hurts. I forgot to enter the local raffle, and I think I had a good shot with my size, and people here not really plugged in to this release. Dammit...

Back
Top Bottom