2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a big blazer guy, but these feel great. Bout to go get this COVID test, stunting on this virus. Wish me luck

20200924_082849.jpg
Good luck!

If I had to take a stab at the name of those concept dunks it's probably going to be "Mallards."

Blue Lobs
Black UCS
Purple Lobs
WPF
Red Lobs
Grail Lows
Grey UCS
Green Lobs
Blue UCS
Mallards
Stained Glass Highs

You’ve been here a while. Have you seen yourself buying other shoes and brands since the hype has been all around the SB line?
Most of what I own is Nike/Jordan/Converse family but my nikes are diverse. I have air max 1s, 90s, footscape wovens, air force 1s, jordan 1s, jordan 4s, space hippies. Been a Nike kid since I got the Lebron AZG low in 4th grade. Currently I also have four pairs of new balances and a couple pairs clarks wallabees, and in the past few years I've had some asics as well. Might go for another pair of new balances when they bring their customization services back.

I don't give a **** about the hype around the SB line in 2018-present. I didn't care about the hype on the SB line when I first got into them in 2009, either. I'm a hypebeast but it really doesn't matter to me what some other grown men are doing or thinking; I wear my supreme and stussy and onlyny and Nikes and raw denim and get the **** on with my life. Dunks are one of my favorite silhouettes, I've purchased more non-SB than SB dunks this year. I try my hand at most SB dunks that release but I'm still not really inclined to wear any "new-tooling" SB dunks and I'm certainly not paying resale for any. At this point in time, I've had many of the greatest SB dunks of all time. There isn't anything that's gonna come out that I'm going to like more than what I've already got or have previously had. I have limited space and money so usually when one comes, another goes (I'm 26 living in a Brooklyn apartment). I don't consider my shoes a collection. I actually decided it's time to let my OG tiffs go as well, 11.5 if anyone wants to PM but not offering any fam prices sorry. Maybe trades.

Back
Top Bottom