• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you imagine if by some miracle the Raiders win it all next season? The s-show for the parade. hahahah.

Start the Oakland franchise in SF (Candlestick 1960-1961) and end Oakland franchise in SF lol.

83D1A2C2-E5FB-4A31-9DD6-15DA124B5F06.jpeg

We offered a 2nd and a 4th for AB. It’s getting down to crunch time. I’m fine giving up the 27th overall for AB. If he wants to be here we should welcome him with open arms

Im in on AB. He is still the best receiver in football. Gruden I’m sure can handle him

The way Carr under utilized Cooper’s abilities leads me to think AB wouldn’t be too different. A lot of AB’s big plays came from Big Ben scrambling and keeping plays alive, which Carr doesn’t do any of.

If the front office thought Crabtree was a diva, just wait :lol:

In a perfect world I would love AB on the raiders, I just don’t think it’s a good fit based on his recent diva moods and The raiders lack of explosive plays last year

Y’all tripping, a chance to land the best receiver in football and y’all wanna continue to just be negative. We need AB

im game for AB. But this talk of trading a 1st or 2nd for him seems stupid AF.
Our second is 35 I believe, so if they won’t do it unless we give them a 1st just do the 27 overall. Not that big of a difference from 27 to 35

i'm cool with AB for a 3rd rounder. i think it would be dumb to give up anything higher for a 30 year old. yeah, its AB, but i don't think a 1st/2nd is worth 2 more good years. not to mention he's looking for a new contract.

i'm cool with AB for a 3rd rounder. i think it would be dumb to give up anything higher for a 30 year old. yeah, its AB, but i don't think a 1st/2nd is worth 2 more good years. not to mention he's looking for a new contract.
That’s what I’m saying.

Is he good? Yes. Can he be great? Yes. But if/when things don’t go his way, look what it did to the Steelers locker room this year. Front office got rid of Crabtree because of his attitude and he was the top performing receiver on the team.

And they would need to open that play book. 5 yard dumps all day from Carr isn’t gonna do him any good

Back
Top Bottom