• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not mad. I know I said earlier I wouldn’t have done a 3rd, but now that it’s done I ain’t even mad. We still got 4 of the top 35 picks plus AB.

Not mad. I know I said earlier I wouldn’t have done a 3rd, but now that it’s done I ain’t even mad. We still got 4 of the top 35 picks plus AB.

Not a raiders fan but I think this is a hell of a trade for yall. Worst case scenario AB walks in a few years and you get your third rounder back in the form of a compensatory pick. Basically just took a flyer on AB for a 5th rounder knowing the risk that you defer third round compensation for a few years.

I havent liked a lot of Grudens moves, but I think this is a good one

I'm fine with the trade since it was a 3rd and 5th rounder. Also hopes this means we spend our high draft picks on defensive players and not a receiver.

Carr about to redeem himself this year I’m telling y’all. Second half of the season he started getting comfortable. Add AB add another wr in FA sure up the OL I think we bounce back this season

Carr about to redeem himself this year I’m telling y’all. Second half of the season he started getting comfortable. Add AB add another wr in FA sure up the OL I think we bounce back this season
Yea. I’m still in on DC. But this season will say a lot.

Depending on how the draft plays out, I wouldn’t be surprised if we still take Metcalf.

Yea. I’m still in on DC. But this season will say a lot.

Depending on how the draft plays out, I wouldn’t be surprised if we still take Metcalf.
DC was rolling the last 8 or 9 games with absolutely no receivers but Cook. Now with AB, Cook, Richard, possibly Metcalf or a FA WR this offense will look a lot better this year. Penn healthy, KO healthy and they will be hungry to show out. I’m excited

DC was rolling the last 8 or 9 games with absolutely no receivers but Cook. Now with AB, Cook, Richard, possibly Metcalf or a FA WR this offense will look a lot better this year. Penn healthy, KO healthy and they will be hungry to show out. I’m excited
Cook is a free agent. Not sure if he’ll be back or not, they’re letting him test the market.

We need Kolton Miller and whoever will be playing RT to not be trash.
Yeah bro, Kolton is too god damn big to be getting straight man handled out there. He was getting bull rushed and straight destroyed consistently out there last season

Sad about it. But for some reason I heard we were going to release him anyways, so I guess something is better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom