• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 wins seem about right to me, hopefully we have a #1 back, not just need a #1 QB next year

Raiders season ticket holders the last year in oakland gotta be pissed.

Never really had disdain for a player trying to make his money but thos whole AB situation got him looming funny.

My be the first former signed player not welcome back

This whole thing had to have been planned. This dude went from showing up to DC’s house mad early to calling our GM a cracker. TF....and of course he immediately signs with the Pats.

I’m good on that clown. If you don’t wanna be here, then deuces. Dude would’ve tore up the locks room anyway. At least he didn’t get a dime from us. He has all the talent, but isn’t worth the distraction on a young team trying to build a foundation.

I like Doss. He made a lot of plays in preseason. We shouldn’t have cut him to begin with, but a $300k signing bonus is nothing to the 30m guaranteed we almost have ABitch.

Glad he didn’t get a penny. If they wouldn’t of voided his guaranteed money, he wouldn’t have made it through the season without causing drama.

Would have been even sweeter if he was put on the left list (whatever it’s called) and not been able to play for the whole year. But that was too risky for the raiders and might still be on the hook for some money

They were still an 8-8 team AT BEST with brown. But all that drama kinda deflated the excitement for the game this week.

I got kicked out this thread for hating on Carrbage a few years back but given all our Raiders family has endured these last few weeks I decided to come home LOL

Gruden and Mayock did their best and it's not their fault AB has mental issues. I would have cut him sooner though. AB is a busted play receiver and we all know Carr doesnt extend plays like Big Ben, Russel, or your favorite fantasy football QB. He was not going to last with this offense. I posted on a Raider Board that AB would last 4 weeks. He would have started yelling at Carr eventually for not getting him the ball. We would have lost way more money in that case. I am glad the issues happened sooner rather than later.

Also, i dont think he intended to initially go to the Patriots (via the raiders). I think he genuinely wanted to play for Gruden. Ultimately, he acted up and got pissed at the Raiders so when the Seahawks and Patriots called he chose the Patriots. If he gets his act together he will be Patriots Randy Moss 2.0. That is gonna suck...especially since he was available in the 3rd round in my league. We all stay away from Carr's Raiders receivers lol. We got names like Dude Where's My Carr? and Carrbage Patch Kids.

Here's hoping that Gruden has fixed the Carr and we can beat those donkies.

I got kicked out this thread for hating on Carrbage a few years back but given all our Raiders family has endured these last few weeks I decided to come home LOL

Gruden and Mayock did their best and it's not their fault AB has mental issues. I would have cut him sooner though. AB is a busted play receiver and we all know Carr doesnt extend plays like Big Ben, Russel, or your favorite fantasy football QB. He was not going to last with this offense. I posted on a Raider Board that AB would last 4 weeks. He would have started yelling at Carr eventually for not getting him the ball. We would have lost way more money in that case. I am glad the issues happened sooner rather than later.

Also, i dont think he intended to initially go to the Patriots (via the raiders). I think he genuinely wanted to play for Gruden. Ultimately, he acted up and got pissed at the Raiders so when the Seahawks and Patriots called he chose the Patriots. If he gets his act together he will be Patriots Randy Moss 2.0. That is gonna suck...especially since he was available in the 3rd round in my league. We all stay away from Carr's Raiders receivers lol. We got names like Dude Where's My Carr? and Carrbage Patch Kids.

Here's hoping that Gruden has fixed the Carr and we can beat those donkies.
You a clown bro. Go root for someone else. You don’t deserve to be a Raider! Clown

All the drama aside, my friend's fantasy team is here for Waller & Jacobs, though he is also using Jacobs in one league, so he's conflicted there a bit.

You a clown bro. Go root for someone else. You don’t deserve to be a Raider! Clown

You guys sound like the Republicans
America Love it or Leave it
Who says I have to like Carrbage? I would have to be brain dead to blindly praise every player on a team.
Is that what you advocate for?
How does one deserve to be a fan?

DC frustrates me too, but you realize he’s had a new OC pretty much every season and our line has been trash since his injury. 2016 DC was MVP worthy, until that dreadful day...

Thanks God for that roughing the kicker call.

Would of been hot if this early game went to OT I only got 30 mins to watch. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom