Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He wasn’t gonna stop those 4 td’s

Secondary is trash :smh:
Or Mahomes is beyond good
Our secondary is decent. Conley was in position on a couple of those deep passes.

Mahomes just beastin TF out. Reid running circles around Guenther.

He wasn’t gonna stop those 4 td’s

Secondary is trash :smh:
Or Mahomes is beyond good

Did you not watch Monday? Dude’s closing speed, coverage, awareness, and communication are better than any of our other safeties. No one said he’s shutting out Mahomes.

Did you not watch Monday? Dude’s closing speed, coverage, awareness, and communication are better than any of our other safeties. No one said he’s shutting out Mahomes.
Yea I did. But like if 1 player (abrams) is gonna totally change todays game. Mahomes is just picking and choosing when/where he wants to throw it.

And it doesn’t help the offense didn’t do **** the 2nd quarter

No doubt Abram would make a difference. But Mahomes just too damn good. Literally hit WR’s in spots only they can catch them.

Reid has the playbook opened up to do whatever he wants.

Back to back picks...and to think 18 points isn’t that bad, but it looks like they’re chalking it up.

He was hitting his wR on the finger tips. Just amazing.
That’s why I was saying, Abrams wasn’t gonna be able to stop all that.

Game coulda got waaaaaaaay outta hand but the raiders caught some breaks

Pick in the end zone was terrible
Pick on the slant was bad, but it wasn’t Carr’s fault

Where’s Doss?

Raiders pounced early. Reid and Mahomes adjusted. Raiders took too long to adjust. Can’t give good teams too many chances, and the Raiders had them in 3rd and long hella times.

Gave them too many 3rd down conversions and the offense didn’t do much to help after 1st quarter

that sucked. some winnable games here on the road. Hudson and Ritchie Incognito back this week right?

Their run defense looks pretty solid. Mahomes was throwing some incredible passes. I think Colts game is very winnable. Next week. I’m not so sure.

Back
Top Bottom