2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB really annoys me lmao. Dude still probably has top 10 ability but nobody cares because he be tweaking. His numbers could’ve been waaay crazier than they are right now.
Yea if he didn't get in his own way the amount of times he did his numbers would be untouchable among his contemporaries and he'd be firmly up there in the All-Time stats.

Given the amount of time he's missed, he's still right there with the best of the current generation at WR.

Damn shame, was a legit top 10 talent ever and he had one of the best starts to a career ever

I never thought I would sort of like Goodell….

But here I am.

Don’t worry it won’t last beyond today.

I

20220622_150426.jpg

I'm going to shoot AB bail somewhat. This quote came from the latest Pivot episode. It was brought up that AB wanted to be a Steeler to retire. Tomlin thought they were saying he still wanted to play and he then that ain't happening. They then clarified it a few seconds later, he meant to retire as a Steeler. Then they moved on to talking about AB as a person.

The Rooneys would still have to sign off on that though which is hard to see as things stand tbh.

Not exactly like Frank Gore coming back on a 1 day contract to retire as a 9er

Damn, not Goose! 55 too.

I havent seen him much. What happened to him not being on the sideline for CBS games

Yeah the Mike Tomlin x Pivot interview might be top 3 they've done this year. Was ready to suit up for Coach when it ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom