2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to see the toes before I say if she’s a 10/10
Kowalski.jpg

I call bs. I'm not trying to cape for Baker, but here we go with the extremes again. I'm willing to see if his injury really did mess with him bc he was top 10 in int% a couple seasons ago and that offense has been bland as hell. I don't think he'd be any better in a pass heavy offense, but if anything, it's gotta be his attitude that front offices are concerned about...he's just not likeable, but worse than Darnold...ehhhhh....I also really want new commercials. :lol: 🤷‍♂️

Year 4 of waiting for Andrew Luck to change his mind.

Colts will be a playoff team. Bet...

They almost got there with an erratic Wentz. Ryan will cut way down on the mistakes and his toughness underrated.Pittman gonna have a career season.

Last edited:
Stefanski shouldn’t have been bland for him if that’s the case

You know as well as I do that offense. It had Case Keenum in the NFCCG...it's predicated on efficiency with timely - but limited - shots down the field...that's why we here about Seattle rumors...there's just a few teams that can maximize his play, but that regression was wild, no doubt.

Shurmur was the OC in 2017 doe, the year Kirk got to the 2nd Round was Stefanski.

Shurmur was the OC in 2017 doe, the year Kirk got to the 2nd Round was Stefanski.

Yes, but he was brought on just like Kubiak...Zimmer was hands off the offense, a la Carroll (though he's more in tune and just a better overall coach than Zim). They have a style in mind and it was all about trying to make it fit so that he could just focus on D and let the OC be the HC of the offense, so long as it was the style he wanted.

It's not even really an antiquated style because it can still work - the heavy PA with a strong run game and a D that gets off the field on 3rd down...the margin for error is slim in an offense predicated on efficiency like that.

The main reason Minnesota didn't make the playoffs was their D and missed FGs. :lol:

Otherwise,Kirk put them in position...but that proves my point..it needs to be spot on efficiency with the D and K doing their part. That margin for error is literally the difference between a W and an L.

I call bs. I'm not trying to cape for Baker, but here we go with the extremes again. I'm willing to see if his injury really did mess with him bc he was top 10 in int% a couple seasons ago and that offense has been bland as hell. I don't think he'd be any better in a pass heavy offense, but if anything, it's gotta be his attitude that front offices are concerned about...he's just not likeable, but worse than Darnold...ehhhhh....I also really want new commercials. :lol: 🤷‍♂️
I believe it for the panthers…Baker not a significant enough upgrade at the QB position to elevate that current roster…They need to draft a QB or swing for a legit star like they tried with Watson…Darnold or Mayfield, it won’t matter but at least they don’t gotta give up anything to keep Sam for one more season

I believe it for the panthers…Baker not a significant enough upgrade at the QB position to elevate that current roster…They need to draft a QB or swing for a legit star like they tried with Watson…Darnold or Mayfield, it won’t matter but at least they don’t gotta give up anything to keep Sam for one more season

Yeah, that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom