2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saints look like a sleeper to me. Over/under 8 wins seems like a great over bet.

Jameis back, MT too with Olave, who is going to ball out.

How many games is Kamara expected to sit out? Seems like a 4 game type of suspension?

What am I missing here? They lose some key players on the D, the OL? Payton will be missed

I think Payton's gonna be a massive loss for them but they've still def got a squad good enough to make the playoffs on paper at least.

Forgot to post this yesterday, almost forgot he signed for them :lol:

20220727_160302.png

All these anonymous coaches talking **** about Lamar and Mahomes. This how they do black QB's. You can win MVPs, championships and it don't matter because you're not doing it "their way". They don't wanna put their names on it because when Mahomes or Lamar light up their team they won't be held to those comments.

All these anonymous coaches talking **** about Lamar and Mahomes. This how they do black QB's. You can win MVPs, championships and it don't matter because you're not doing it "their way". They don't wanna put their names on it because when Mahomes or Lamar light up their team they won't be held to those comments.
Bruh I can't stand it. Taking it further, I hate hearing Shannon Sharpe speak about Lamar. **** sounds pathetic

Bruh I can't stand it. Taking it further, I hate hearing Shannon Sharpe speak about Lamar. **** sounds pathetic

Not really mad at Shannon because his slight criticism is valid. Lamar does need to be more consistent as a passer but whatever coach that was saying he can win 10 MVPs and he still won't be great or whatever that's just hate. A lot of people said Lamar couldn't win as a QB and he made them look dumb. His record is great and he has a MVP now they keep moving the goalpost on him.

I don’t even think Julio will be asked to do much

Gonna be a major weapon in the red zone tho

He's going to be the 4th option, 5th when you factor in Lenny catching passes.

My friend's fantasy team may eye him late, but he probably still rather have someone like Gage.

“Just wait till this year”

But no one actually says that. No one is waiting on y’all to see it.

The very few of y’all who constantly push that trope, are literally the same exact people who swore up and down on here that Mariota was going to have a better career than Carr back in 2014.

I couldn’t careless if someone doesn’t rock with Carr, but stop with the baseless narratives. Nobody is waiting for y’all. :lol:

EYE have won the same number of playoff games as Derek Carr has in his career.

But we never hear people say “You can’t win with Derek Carr”
Same stuff was said about Stafford.

But I get what you mean.

I'm a big Carr fan. Stunned he still gets disrespected but I get it. As a QB, you gotta be in the playoffs. I feel the same way about Carr as I felt about Stafford, just a level below. Stafford was always elite to me during his Detroit days.

Playing for the right franchise does help. Raiders haven't done many favors for Carr as a QB. This has to be his year.

Same stuff was said about Stafford.

But I get what you mean.

I'm a big Carr fan. Stunned he still gets disrespected but I get it. As a QB, you gotta be in the playoffs. I feel the same way about Carr as I felt about Stafford, just a level below. Stafford was always elite to me during his Detroit days.

Playing for the right franchise does help. Raiders haven't done many favors for Carr as a QB. This has to be his year.

It was said about Stafford but as soon as he left Detroit he produced and got a ring. He deserves the titles put on him.

There is nothing in the Raider organization holding Carr back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom