2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli is also bigger in person. Son looks small on tv but he’s country boy big. I wouldn’t want to try to sack him.

theyre football players, this should be kinda obvious

sure there are some small dudes.. but most of em, especially the QBs, most or them 6’3-6’4

eli almost 6’5

theyre football players, this should be kinda obvious

sure there are some small dudes.. but most of em, especially the QBs, most or them 6’3-6’4

eli almost 6’5
I knew he was tall just didn’t expect him to be so thick no Romo

Garoppolo vs. Brady offers the most hype since we saw Rodgers vs. Brady last year, but it’s not like we’d be unhappy to see that again.

Stafford vs. Garoppolo would be alright but not a feature matchup.

Well he’s still in Buffalo. His and the Frasier interview should be easy for him to do.

I can't stand this ****ing idiot anymore

giphy.gif

that ***** a ****ing FRAUD thru and thru. idc if he wins a superbowl this year in this watered down *** season

Daboll would give the Giants a chance if they give him the much-earned influence of who to get for that offense

Of what they need to do, would be more concerned about getting him the weapons for the offense than it working.

i thought he was ”canceled”…
Funny enough

:lol: >D

Says this as he has multiple platforms where his every thought gets reported on and covered each time. We've heard more from dude than just about every QB combined this season.

The NFL also literally just changed the covid rules for someone like him to not have a chance at potentially missing playoff games too so he's got a funny definition of being 'silenced'...

Says a lot about our country when Rodgers stays winning and awarded, while also thinking he’s a martyr who is being silenced. After all this dude very well could end up winning NFL MVP, the Super Bowl, and large new contract to new team of his choosing. It’s kinda insane :lol:

Bengals a full week of rest at Tenn off a bye.
SF on a short week (Sun to Sat) at GB off a bye. (That's a tall freakin task and the cause of a MNF Wild Card game :smh: )
LA at TB with one day diff as LA played Monday.
Buff at KC with actually one extra day of prep. (To which I ask, why couldn't this one be Sat and SF-GB Sunday? Why does KC get the full week, and SF lose a day vs a team off a bye? 🤔)

NFL playoff scheduling matters.

I go Tenn, GB, TB, and........Buffalo. But I wouldn't be shocked by any of these 4 losing. Maybe GB since they have every advantage right now, health, rest, home field, etc.

Best weekend in the NFL every year. The 8 best teams over two days. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom