2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN is severly undercutting their commentating team by doing this Peyton and Eli thing 🤣. Love it.

ESPN is severly undercutting their commentating team by doing this Peyton and Eli thing 🤣. Love it.
You don’t want to listen to Brian Griese talking about his playing days with the Broncos and Bucs over Eli/Peyton?

You don’t want to listen to Brian Griese talking about his playing days with the Broncos and Bucs over Eli/Peyton?

I can’t believe ESPN was smart enough to even do MNF w/ Peyton & Eli.

Is anyone even listening to the regular commentating team at this point? Manning’s are a must.

watching the main broadcast tbh. i like peyton and think he's funny, but wish he was in the main booth. the whole brothers comedy **** aint what i'm trying to see during the game :lol:

i know im in the minority here

If it were Brady and Gronk you'd listen. :lol:

giphy.gif

brady would be terrible. at least as the main guy :lol:

I prefer the cadence of a normal broadcast, but Peyton dropping knowledge is A1...the guests last week is when I lost interest, so the second that happens, I'm out.

I prefer the cadence of a normal broadcast, but Peyton dropping knowledge is A1...the guests last week is when I lost interest, so the second that happens, I'm out.

yeah if it was more peyton dropping knowledge i'd be all in. but the extra **** ain't what im trying to see :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom