2021-22 NFL Regular Season Thread | Week 14 |

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
With the holidays coming up I was randomly thinking about the NFL games for Christmas and them taking over the NBA's day and realized we get Christmas on Sunday next year so thats a full slate . NFL taking over this year and next for the NBA's holiday :sick: cold world

Joined May 1, 2011
The Packers should be smart and keep ARod out for at least this week. Its a long season and he needs to get healthy

Joined Feb 12, 2005
With the holidays coming up I was randomly thinking about the NFL games for Christmas and them taking over the NBA's day and realized we get Christmas on Sunday next year so thats a full slate . NFL taking over this year and next for the NBA's holiday :sick: cold world

I wanna say when this has happened in the past, they moved all games to Saturday with maybe a game or 2 on Xmas.

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
I wanna say when this has happened in the past, they moved all games to Saturday with maybe a game or 2 on Xmas.
Yeah they'll probably do that again then

Funny seeing maneuvering with the TNT games moving off Thursday until next year and the Christmas games this year (although Saturday December games are technically a norm now)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now