2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Swift was major for Detroit. Defense the only thing keeping them alive.

Gotta put the Lions away when you have the chance. Goff gonna make them pay.

If I'm Nagy I'm doing everything I can not to lose this game
I'd go as far as putting on pads and a uniform and play defense in the 4th quarter

If I'm Nagy I'm doing everything I can not to lose this game
I'd go as far as putting on pads and a uniform and play defense in the 4th quarter

Owner spoke to team yesterday and said that Nagy won't be fired after the game. He's gonna get canned eventually though. The city and fans are fed up with the same crap every freaking week. Bears need a total front office rebuild , but that would mean ownership actually wanting to make a serious change on how and who runs the franchise. I have no hope.

Owner spoke to team yesterday and said that Nagy won't be fired after the game. He's gonna get canned eventually though. The city and fans are fed up with the same crap every freaking week. Bears need a total front office rebuild , but that would mean ownership actually wanting to make a serious change on how and who runs the franchise. I have no hope.
These owners make so much money they're insulated from what us fans go through and how we feel when they keep putting garbage on the field and on the sidelines

These owners make so much money they're insulated from what us fans go through and how we feel when they keep putting garbage on the field and on the sidelines

Agreed, but in this case mccaskey spoke to the team because he heard the rumor. I'm sure someone else told him, but he's hearing the crap, believe me.

I was gonna say, there’s basically nothing Nagy can do to keep the job. They’re firing him soon as the season ends.

randy moss's thanksgiving game was 23 yrs ago
sheesh, i remember winning a parlay off that as a teen :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom