2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This matchup is an indictment of the way the Buffalo Bills have built their team.

Bad weather is part of the climate in Buffalo and a lot of AFC late season matchups in general.

I don’t understand why the Bills haven’t got Josh Allen a big target and a great running game.

Defensively if they had Tre’Davious White they would have fit the edges in run game better.

Also you would think the Bills could’ve used more 5 man fronts or 4 backer looks.

The Patriots constantly have built their teams towards the climate of their division.

3E3D0D0E-3FDB-4784-93E7-FCD1CA59B5A1.jpeg

Pats are nothing to fool with. Run game and defense can take you a long way. BB, heard y’all talking sideways about him while Brady was winning a ring. He knew opt outs, injuries and bad QB play killed his team last year.

NE will run into issues if they get behind and Mac has to become more than a game manager. I’m not sold that he is there yet to be that type of QB to handle that situation.

I missed the game last night and had on the KJM in the background while working out this morning. Thought I heard Keyshawn say Mac Jones threw for TWO HUNDRED AND NINETEEN yards only to see the ESPN bottom line later that he was TWO of three and racked up NINETEEN yards :wow: :lol:

Gotta give it to Bill, though. Folks doubted him and the Pats but he's delivered this year. Gameplans have been A1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom