2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he does something that unique:

Win by 4 = what happened wasn’t the only outcome that could’ve happened

Win by 14-20 = what happened is likely the only outcome that would’ve happened

I can’t call it masterful when his strategy played with fire like that, but it’s fine if y’all do don’t mind me who cares.

Bill is lambasted today by everyone if Josh Allen scores one TD when he had two chances to do so…

Avoid calling someone a genius when the line is that fine. Cause clearly, then, you’d have called him an idiot if the opposite had happened where his running-game plan had put them behind on the scoreboard, if you call him a genius when it was that close to backfiring. They barely won. Dunno why this is hard to get.

He’s not a genius or an idiot for that working, purely lucky it worked because it almost didn’t as the Bills were in the RZ twice at the end only down 4.

It wasn’t like it worked with flying colors and they won by two TD’s passing only three times.

they were never down in the game.. hell the game was never tied

maybe his game plan changes if he’s forced to chase points, but he never really had to

IATT IATT

Let’s say the Bills score a TD on that final drive with 1:30 left in the game, making it Buffalo 17-14.

The Pats would have to pivot to chasing points, down 3, with just 90 seconds left for Mac to work?! And if they ‘don’t’ get the FG to tie it up, 17-17? Does it matter to you then that they had the lead all game?

It’s that they were messing around with that random strategy in a one-score game all game, when they could’ve just done their run-only strategy when they were going against the wind. But it worked, so he’s fine today. Just pointing out how easily everything could have gone awry.

There were gusts of 50 mph. The Bills wanted Allen to play hero ball.

The Patriots have been retro Football all season. The Patriots were using heavy personnel and the Bills figured they could combat it with the front seven depth but the Bills defense couldn’t set the edge til the 4th. Not being able to chop the pulling lineman is very difficult for the secondary.
It wouldn’t been smart to throw the ball even with the wind.

You gotta go to hypotheticals

he got a rookie QB that doesn’t have a gun to cut the wind

I didn’t watch the game, but the only f up they had was putting Harry back there to return that punt

1638925584562.png

Someone made a great point, last night was some high school football shhh

that’s literally how our offense ran.. we had a legit oline so we had zero reason to pass the ball most games.. our LBs and Ss were the size of some of these dudes who were playing Oline for some of the teams we played

wasn’t until we were forced to that we threw the ball or started running trick plays and shhh.. and it wasn’t until I found on Mac Jones went to my high school i had to look if my high school coach was even still alive let alone still coaching there while mac was the QB

As much as I applauded Big Bill for his coaching on Sunday night it was also the easiest call to make when you have a rookie, noodle arm QB who would be trying to throw half the game into 40-50 mph wind gusts. The strength of that team is running and defense. Why switch it up.
If anything hats off to the entire offense for blocking consistently into stacked boxes. I know NE fans don't like Harry but that boi was crack back blocking all night to perfection.

I will be legit sick if NE or Tampa Bay win this year. SICK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom