2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niners on the rise tho and people wanna know if the Russ Pete chemistry is truly broken. Nobody outside of Colorado has Denver winning that game tbh. Also, I’m pretty much tired of watching the Chiefs, seems like they’re in a prime time slot every week.

Shoulda been Herbert Vs Burrow battle of the 2020 draft class. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Both teams still have a good shot at winning their division, and if not this matchup will have wildcard implications

Herbert’s prime time stats crazy

let-me-help-you-i-can-help.gif

In all seriousness I hope he gets the help he needs. He’s having one of those episodes again. Seems to be happening around the same time it did last time.

In all seriousness I hope he gets the help he needs. He’s having one of those episodes again. Seems to be happening around the same time it did last time.
Just saw the video def scary. Hope he doesn’t hurt himself or someone else.

Does the person that chose to bring in Garrett to their staff take any responsibility or is he just the convenient fall guy?

Also taking Saquon at 2 might've officially killed top 5-10 draft positioning for RB's moving forward

Does the person that chose to bring in Garrett to their staff take any responsibility or is he just the convenient fall guy?

Also taking Saquon at 2 might've officially killed top 5-10 draft positioning for RB's moving forward

are you saying Judge with that? He wasn’t the one that brought him on. That was the front office. Been saying Gettleman needs to be out. Wanted to give someone like Louis Riddick a chance. Hopefully this seals the deal.

are you saying Judge with that? He wasn’t the one that brought him on. That was the front office. Been saying Gettleman needs to be out. Wanted to give someone like Louis Riddick a chance. Hopefully this seals the deal.
Judge didn't sign off on him as his OC??

Team's an even bigger mess than I though if the FO are the ones choosing the coaches staff instead of the HC :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom