2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GM made the call because he was a first time coach and wanted someone with experience to help and “guide”. Need Gettleman out.

this is where hiring someone who was an OC or DC is big

like i get hiring someone that has HC experience to be on the staff or as a coordinator.. but the HC gotta be able to step in somewhere if shh is going wrong.. but judge was a special teams guy

but you have a guy who if he didnt call plays was directly involved with game planning and structuring all of that

but you'd at least hope with a special teams guy theyre good with dealing with chaos and adjusting to what you got since some guys might not be made available for your unit or injuries or losing guys since that's the backend of the roster guys

FE-MjWTWYAsLAlb

this is where hiring someone who was an OC or DC is big

like i get hiring someone that has HC experience to be on the staff or as a coordinator.. but the HC gotta be able to step in somewhere if shh is going wrong.. but judge was a special teams guy

but you have a guy who if he didnt call plays was directly involved with game planning and structuring all of that

but you'd at least hope with a special teams guy theyre good with dealing with chaos and adjusting to what you got since some guys might not be made available for your unit or injuries or losing guys since that's the backend of the roster guys

i honestly believe Judge’s hands have been tied since he’s been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom