2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the holidays coming up I was randomly thinking about the NFL games for Christmas and them taking over the NBA's day and realized we get Christmas on Sunday next year so thats a full slate . NFL taking over this year and next for the NBA's holiday :sick: cold world

The Packers should be smart and keep ARod out for at least this week. Its a long season and he needs to get healthy

With the holidays coming up I was randomly thinking about the NFL games for Christmas and them taking over the NBA's day and realized we get Christmas on Sunday next year so thats a full slate . NFL taking over this year and next for the NBA's holiday :sick: cold world

I wanna say when this has happened in the past, they moved all games to Saturday with maybe a game or 2 on Xmas.

I wanna say when this has happened in the past, they moved all games to Saturday with maybe a game or 2 on Xmas.
Yeah they'll probably do that again then

Funny seeing maneuvering with the TNT games moving off Thursday until next year and the Christmas games this year (although Saturday December games are technically a norm now)

This is why Judon don't **** with Mac n Cheese cause of this ****

Florio did his late mom dirty af

FFA25d0WQAMzoWQ.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom