2021 Air Jordan Carmine 6 legit check

Joined Sep 25, 2014
Took an L on SNKRS and had to stockx these. Always good to have opinions for a peace of mind

Attachments

Joined Sep 25, 2014
They look good to me man. I’d say you’re ok here.
Thanks. There are no videos on fakes of these so it’s hard to tell. So far every shoe I purchased from stockx has been authentic. But I always like to make sure because of all these rumors of stockx selling fakes and human error at their facility.

Joined Dec 13, 2017
Thanks. There are no videos on fakes of these so it’s hard to tell. So far every shoe I purchased from stockx has been authentic. But I always like to make sure because of all these rumors of stockx selling fakes and human error at their facility.
Always a good idea to be sure because there is always the potential that they make a mistake and a fake pair gets through their authentication process.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now