2021 confessions vol. what sins yall commit?

Spent too much time focused on the wrong things in 2021, women, partying etc...
-Broke up with my long time girlfriend, didn't want to marry her so it was the mature move but I miss her for sure and am starting to get the closure I need instead of acting out. 2022 gonna be the year

Spent too much time focused on the wrong things in 2021, women, partying etc...
-Broke up with my long time girlfriend, didn't want to marry her so it was the mature move but I miss her for sure and am starting to get the closure I need instead of acting out. 2022 gonna be the year

2022 will be your year but you need to embrace conservative values like I have to really make it pop.

I mean sure I'm on the lookout for another girl but I'm moving into a new office location in November but more importantly I'm sort of taking care of my mom at home because she shattered her kneecap in June while on vacation in France.

I actually got banned on IG :lol: That was in March so no correlation and she knows it wasn't about her. Add to the "out of sight out of mind" thought process. If anything is noteworthy that she posts regarding me I have female friends that still follow her and they'll let me know.

Back
Top Bottom