2024 NBA Draft Thread

Vecenie’s-2021-NBA-Draft-Big-Board-3-0-Five-rising-prospects-and-why-entry-numbers-don’t-tell-...png

Vecenie seems to be really low on Tre Mann in comparison to other guy's boards/mocks.

Knicks got the 19th pick. Historically a very good slot. Hoping Cooper drops there If we keep the pick.

Giddey would be perfect for the Cs. Just don't think he drops to 16 though. He's a year younger than everyone in the draft not named Kuminga or Sengun.

Would like Utah to trade up and swing for Brown, Cooper or Usman. Still have no clue wtf they were doing last Draft with Azuibuike :smh:

They’ll pick the dude from FSU that they don’t need or the new hot name from Australia
With the other top 10 pick you wouldn't want Aussie kid? Think he could be nice with the right pieces

Imagine if y'all get Mobley though. PTSD from all the other centers you've had so maybe you hesitant on him :lol:

Wonder how Isaac is recovering?

With the other top 10 pick you wouldn't want Aussie kid? Think he could be nice with the right pieces

Imagine if y'all get Mobley though. PTSD from all the other centers you've had so maybe you hesitant on him :lol:

Wonder how Isaac is recovering?
I was talking bout they’ll take em with their 1st pic :lol: …Think they still got like 4 centers on the roster so Mobley wouldn’t excite me but if he’s the best player available guess that’s what it is

Can’t rely on Issac at this point, he’s like Fultz…If they can contribute cool, but not expecting much

Coming away from this draft with Jalen Green and then somebody like Giddey would be a nice haul for Orlando.

Green definitely has a developing bag... if not Cade or Mobley then he's pretty tough to pass up for ORL

Honestly don't know what to make of Kuminga other than I'd def not pass on him in the top 5

Re: Mobley- really hoping he ends up in OKC or if Charlotte can package something together and move up to take him

SGA or Ball x Mobley :emoji_heart_eyes:

Hope Orlando gets the #1 pick. Less flashier Penny Hardaway would be nice. Rather Cade there anyway than the other places.

Who was the last team to have the best odds for the #1 pick & actually get it?

Orlando having a 35% chance averaged of getting 2 top 4 picks is wild. Could be the fastest rebuild ever if they luck out and land the stars.

Back
Top Bottom