2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
“On one hand, I have way more items listed under the pros column, like ‘keep job,’ ‘protect others,’ and ‘protect myself,’ but on the other, I have ‘freedom’ written in big red letters, circled, and underlined multiple times. I’m pretty torn between the two. Who would issue such a cruel ultimatum?”

How is this a 'cruel ultimatum'? The first option is obvious. I really hate how people think. This is beyond open minded or I need to do more research, this is just flat out sick.

Wait...you don't know what The Onion is?

:smh:

Kyrie kinda likes the half baked attention non-attention so he's probably been vaccinated for months.
He hasn't said it, but the fact that he did his media day via Zoom & ask for privacy leads everyone to think he isn't vaxxed. Wouldn't be surprised if he got the shot and all of this was for show though.

Kyrie the type to have been vaccinated, show up for the first game and hold a condescending postgame presser and rattle off holier than thou tweets about how he never said he wasn't vaccinated and people just like to promote fake narratives and run with them :lol:

“On one hand, I have way more items listed under the pros column, like ‘keep job,’ ‘protect others,’ and ‘protect myself,’ but on the other, I have ‘freedom’ written in big red letters, circled, and underlined multiple times. I’m pretty torn between the two. Who would issue such a cruel ultimatum?”

How is this a 'cruel ultimatum'? The first option is obvious. I really hate how people think. This is beyond open minded or I need to do more research, this is just flat out sick.
It's an Onion article, it's all satire

Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-7.11.54-PM.png

Jonathan Isaac and Ted Cruz, true patriots cut from the same cloth :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom