2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the “researchers” out there, how long does it take to do their own “research”? :lol: terms like “I’ll research”, “that’s private”, “I’ll keep that to myself” are just other ways of saying no
Eh I doubt they’re truly doing research. At best maybe they’re seeking experts to have conversations with. Also waiting for news headlines to come out on adverse affects, and follow up studies on efficacy, like the Pfizer v Moderna one that just came out. There is so much misinformation out there on both sides of the fence unfortunately.
Majority of people who are vaxxed did no research either, just putting trust in the scientists/doctors/big pharma/government agencies. Contrarian without a Cause and his skeptical cohorts don’t have a life like us so I don’t expect them to think like us.
They literally make more $ than 99.999999% of us, they’ve set up their families financially for generations, and they’ve done it off of their physical talents and skills. Like these dudes are physically superior, elite specimens. If Kai/Beal don’t want to inject their body with antibodies, it’s not the same as buddy who works at Verizon. At the end of the day it’s a fxxked up society we live in that you really can’t trust our government,pharma companies, scientists or doctors & I think most people who work in healthcare will tell you that. I’m not gonna put words in Kai n crew’s mouths but I think the lack of trust in these organizations is what all this drama stems from, and if we’re honest, that’s legitimate skepticism.

I’ll take the nutcase who can shoot lol

and youll be in here *****ing bout him the 1st game he decides to just sit out because he feels like it

stop it

we all know he can shoot and play

its the antics that come with him that noone wants to deal with and thats just facts

let philly media say something wrong to him.. he goes on a month hiatus for a refresher **** out here

Eh I doubt they’re truly doing research. At best maybe they’re seeking experts to have conversations with. Also waiting for news headlines to come out on adverse affects, and follow up studies on efficacy, like the Pfizer v Moderna one that just came out. There is so much misinformation out there on both sides of the fence unfortunately.
Majority of people who are vaxxed did no research either, just putting trust in the scientists/doctors/big pharma/government agencies. Contrarian without a Cause and his skeptical cohorts don’t have a life like us so I don’t expect them to think like us.
They literally make more $ than 99.999999% of us, they’ve set up their families financially for generations, and they’ve done it off of their physical talents and skills. Like these dudes are physically superior, elite specimens. If Kai/Beal don’t want to inject their body with antibodies, it’s not the same as buddy who works at Verizon. At the end of the day it’s a fxxked up society we live in that you really can’t trust our government,pharma companies, scientists or doctors & I think most people who work in healthcare will tell you that. I’m not gonna put words in Kai n crew’s mouths but I think the lack of trust in these organizations is what all this drama stems from, and if we’re honest, that’s legitimate skepticism.
Wait what? someone actually talking sense on here about this topic?

and youll be in here *****ing bout him the 1st game he decides to just sit out because he feels like it

stop it

its the antics that come with him that noone wants to deal with and thats just facts

let philly media say something wrong to him.. he goes on a month hiatus for a refresher **** out here
Listen man I’m all about taking mental health days if you need it

Yes Myrie is a nutcase but I’ll always take the nutcase who can make Jo life easier. Jimmy was one but he made Jo life easier

yall were just busting his balls in these NBA threads but now its cool for him to take mental health days lol cmon fam

which is it going to be

I wonder if Wiggins really gonna sacrifice that salary to continue being anti-vaxx.

yall were just busting his balls in these NBA threads but now its cool for him to take mental health days lol cmon fam

which is it going to be
These jokes gotta fly regardless.

But like Marshawn Lynch said “Protect ya mental”. Some dudes are more fragile than others. While we understand, these jokes still gonna fly

That contract, those problems, and the ability to just sit out on a nightly basis…… who wants that ?
This.
Didn't he threaten to get surgery to get out of Cleveland?
Then we saw how his time in Boston went.
Then he went MIA in Brooklyn.

I don't think his trade value is zero but I could see why teams wouldn't want to trade for him.

well than kyrie wont be built for philly sadly

he can protect his mental somewhere else

fans aint gonna put up with that

they kill it i dont think no one is denying kyrie talent though or the fact of how fun those 2 will be when on the court together

everyone in the world knows how gifted he is at basketball when hes willing to give it his full attention dude is a legit menace on the court

hes a game changer when fully committed

For all the “researchers” out there, how long does it take to do their own “research”? :lol: terms like “I’ll research”, “that’s private”, “I’ll keep that to myself” are just other ways of saying no

Research now is just memes and clip on IG and tiktok.

I remember back when my college professors were practically begging us not to use wikipedia when it was relatively new.

Now they're probably practically begging these kids to use it instead of all the other garbage out there.

stop it

Mikey from Swarthmore.

Lol it was a rhetorical question. I don’t know what else you’re even taking about. Some Fox News “facts” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom