2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benjamin for another all-star is about as plausible as Wall getting moved. I just can’t imagine a team taking on that deal without Houston attaching assets, which they won’t. It doesn’t make sense for any team at that ~$44 + $47MM number.

Benjamin for another all-star is about as plausible as Wall getting moved. I just can’t imagine a team taking on that deal without Houston attaching assets, which they won’t. It doesn’t make sense for any team at that ~$44 + $47MM number.
Well we will have the highest paid assistant coach in nba history for this season. Not giving up assets, wall will be bought out if anything.

Well we will have the highest paid assistant coach in nba history for this season. Not giving up assets, wall will be bought out if anything.
Ehhhhh I don’t see him being bought out, cause I think the price would be too much. It’s more than likely he’ll be traded for some contracts that expire sooner than his.

Ben Simmons should learn how to play center or power forward.

I 100% agree that they shouldn’t give up assets to get rid of him. Actively try to move him but if you can’t find any takers it’s either let him sit or let him take a buyout on the low to go elsewhere.

Ehhhhh I don’t see him being bought out, cause I think the price would be too much. It’s more than likely he’ll be traded for some contracts that expire sooner than his.
Houston definitely taking on salary if Stone gets lucky enough to pull off a trade. None of the teams listed are realistic trade possibilities though.

John Wall doesn't really have a choice. He's going to have to accept a buyout if he actually wants to play basketball at all this season. Nobody's trading for him. The only team who would is OKC...and he wouldn't want to go there.

He's going to end up giving some of that money back just like Kemba did.

Training camp gonna be lit

BelatedAggressiveChameleon-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom