2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant to post this way earlier but just in theory, how many NBA teams would win gold these days. Of course without their international stars

Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Nets
Suns
Bucks

Quite a few top tier NBA teams would win the gold medal. The French roster was led by Gobert, Fournier and Batum, talent isn't the reason team USA is losing, It's defense and continuity.

Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Nets
Suns
Bucks

Quite a few top tier NBA teams would win the gold medal. The French roster was led by Gobert, Fournier and Batum, talent isn't the reason team USA is losing, It's defense and continuity.

None. Its one thing to play for your club another to play for your country. All those teams you mentioned would get smoked by a very organised and motivated top international country.

Every 4 years, it's clear who is just jumping in international play conversations, new to the game.

-foe

Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Nets
Suns
Bucks

warriors too. healthy, they bodying fiba. easy foul rules, close 3pt line, and no goaltending, nba teams would eat.

Bruh..sit tf down

Kind of a word thing to hate on. I've seen parents do way worst and no one had a problem, but they weren't super famous.

-foe

Lakers the only team that could do it. Miami maybeeee but a big maybe. Clippers a maybe too

I get IT feels he has unfinished business in the NBA, but if I were him, I’d go be a hero in China. I think he potentially could get the Marbury treatment over there.

1627254623320.png
They gotta hurry up and get Dray outta there already, he be feeling himself too much for a cat that can’t make a layup :lol: :smh:

Kind of a word thing to hate on. I've seen parents do way worst and no one had a problem, but they weren't super famous.

-foe

I agree with darthska darthska or 23ska. I've seen parents teach their kids that Sleepy Joseph is the legitimate POTUS and other liberal abuse.

Womens basketball doesnt have the 1-15 jersey number rule? This Spain vs Korea game (was kinda fire actually) has just regular numbers on their jerseys.

Canada missing out on top tier talent this time due to injury didn’t help. SGA, Murray, Brooks going to be entertaining with RJ, Dort & veteran Wiggins. They need better big man play though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom