2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untitled.png

I mean, what is there to focus on? Dudes are grown adults. It’s not like his kids are 16

himself and his wife...

they already lost a child and going through this and other shh with the other one

also, after doing a quick google search they have 3 other children

Last edited:
He didnt get like this until he went to the league.

People forget how mean Juju was as a football player. Played safety in high school as well and was really close to being a safety at USC.

He went from having a huge chip on his shoulders to being a happy go lucky guy. Its weird to see.

My mans half or full Samoan and went from a straight dog to making corny videos on Tick Tock and taking high school boys to prom. Sad to see.

Still would take him on the Chiefs for a one year deal.

Reid stepping away from the Chiefs. Unlikely. What's done is done and in the past now. He will have to answer to those demons later on in life. Him trying to be the 'around 24/7 dad' now can't bring back his son or undo what his other idiot son did. Hell, he had both of his sons on his staffs in Philly and KC and these things still happened.

Reid stepping away from the Chiefs. Unlikely. What's done is done and in the past now. He will have to answer to those demons later on in life. Him trying to be the 'around 24/7 dad' now can't bring back his son or undo what his other idiot son did. Hell, he had both of his sons on his staffs in Philly and KC and these things still happened.

i doubt it happens..

and i'm not talking about him trying to make up for decades of parenting..

just talking about dealing with the grief and everything else, i wouldnt even want to begin to imagine what him and his wife must be going through.. as well as his 3 other children

another human being has probably been affected for the rest of her life, so it's hard for me to be sympathetic regarding the son.. but his actions could have a very clear impact on 2 families

his actions will have an impact on 2 families.

yup.. and so much more to come from this too

like i get you want/need distractions when shh happens.. but hard for me to get how you focus on football.. plus you're in the public eye and gotta face reporters regularly

He didnt get like this until he went to the league.

People forget how mean Juju was as a football player. Played safety in high school as well and was really close to being a safety at USC.

He went from having a huge chip on his shoulders to being a happy go lucky guy. Its weird to see.

He definitely was corny at USC. He was heavy into anime, skateboarding, and comics and whatnot (not saying it’s bad). But look at any of his USC interviews or footage. He really has the mind of a 16 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom