2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys make me laugh. Here you are debating whether Kylian will stay at his current farmer’s league or leave to a neighboring farmer’s league. What Kylian really wants is to be able to do it on a cold, rainy night in Stoke. Kylian wants the bright shining lights of da Prem, but he also needs a club with European pedigree. That’s where Liverpool comes in. You heard it here first.

Edit: whoops wrong thread :lol:

Last edited:

That's a far cry from when he basically said that dude was his teammates daddy and the one running things a few years back :lol:

I'm sure he won't wanna go out like that and try to come back but with that defense already ready to compete, I'd be seriously looking into other options at QB if I were them.

Drafting one of these talented RB's coming in and bringing in a more dynamic,younger QB could have them looking like contenders again real quickly IMO.

DF1B03B9-BCC2-4A20-9225-813355C0C59B.gif

Since he kicked the bucket today, let's remember when ESPN hired this ****head as the "voice of the fan".

He quit/got fired shortly after that.

Jets and Dolphins don't really need to stir this up when everyone already knows at least 3 Q's are going top 10 and probably 1 or 2 more. It looks to me like this unnamed GM simply just has a different opinion than others. Especially if you really think Lawrence could've been a day 1 NFL starter out of HS.

Jets and Dolphins don't really need to stir this up when everyone already knows at least 3 Q's are going top 10 and probably 1 or 2 more. It looks to me like this unnamed GM simply just has a different opinion than others. Especially if you really think Lawrence could've been a day 1 NFL starter out of HS.
Maybe not directly out of HS but he carved 'Bama real good in the natty his freshman year. He looked every bit ready for the draft that night.

Maybe not directly out of HS but he carved 'Bama real good in the natty his freshman year. He looked every bit ready for the draft that night.

I understood "starting in the NFL as a true freshman" as day 1 ready out of HS. Pretty absurd, but even still...the hype train isn't favorable to Q's in Trevor's position. He was also rather marginal in big games since that time...relatively...and it's be pretty tough to evaluate some of these Q's these days when the NFL's minor league is dominated by about 8 teams. That's all most see, really.

I feel I should clarify for some, because I'm not saying Lawrence is a bum, so don't quote me later (directed at NT) when the Jags go 1-0 on the precipice of the Super Bowl. :lol:

I understood "starting in the NFL as a true freshman" as day 1 ready out of HS. Pretty absurd, but even still...the hype train isn't favorable to Q's in Trevor's position. He was also rather marginal in big games since that time...relatively...and it's be pretty tough to evaluate some of these Q's these days when the NFL's minor league is dominated by about 8 teams. That's all most see, really.

I feel I should clarify for some, because I'm not saying Lawrence is a bum, so don't quote me later (directed at NT) when the Jags go 1-0 on the precipice of the Super Bowl. :lol:
Agreed. Only player I’ve ever seen their 1st college game as a freshman and had me believe he was league ready is Adrian Peterson.

was listening to something today.. obviously dude is talented as hell

but the person wondered if Lawrence were black if some of the concerns that are there would be raised, since they have been raised about other guys previously

as you mention he does have so bad habits when facing pressure.. And the offense isn’t that complex plus he gets away with going to his first read most of the time because really who going stop it

clearly no one is touching him on a talent level.. but this other stuff doesn’t really get discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom