2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these moves Carolina is making is pointing to Watson joining them, right?

that’s what the report is.

4340789F-87A8-440D-A4B5-33731324BA30.png

This is how I know these writers don’t know jack ****....panthers are loaded at skill positions outside of TE.

Im not going speak for him.. but the panthers would have to give up a crap ton of draft picks

so you’re filling out the roster in free agency, which goes beyond WRs.. i didn’t include CMC since he was rumored to be going to Houston

I know it's very easy to scream LOLJets, but when are we going to realize the Jets have the BEST ammo to send Houston? Panthers don't have it. If the Texans want a QB in this draft class, the Jets or Dolphins are the only teams that can provide them that pick.

I know it's very easy to scream LOLJets, but when are we going to realize the Jets have the BEST ammo to send Houston? Panthers don't have it. If the Texans want a QB in this draft class, the Jets or Dolphins are the only teams that can provide them that pick.
I hope it comes together for you squad. I really do.

CMC, Teddy and a first would be good for Houston unless they could get 2 firsts + more somewhere else. Not sure I'd like it for Carolina or Watson though.

CMC, Teddy and a first would be good for Houston unless they could get 2 firsts + more somewhere else. Not sure I'd like it for Carolina or Watson though.
Dog I’ll give them CMC, teddy, 8th pick, 3rd and 5th. Hell I’ll take Johnson beat up *** contract back too. Matterfact I’ll give them next year 1st too.
Hell the new GM suppose to be able to find talent later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom