2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam back to NE for another year picking up steam....
Outside of the draft, doesn't look like there's any noise on some of these other high profile QB's potentially being in the mix so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Only name being floated consistently is Jimmy GQ and I don't know how much better he'd be with the offense as currently constructed.

Just gonna need BB to invest some of that 3rd most cap room this offseason on actual weapons If they do run it back with him. Even if they don't, been long overdo to restock the cupboard on offense...

Man is quickly becoming that dude :lol: :pimp:

140 tackles and 9 sacks to not make the pro-bowl was ridiculous, glad he had bigger fish to fry though.

Bucs are gonna have the best LB duo in the league for the near future if they manage to lock up Lavonte

He's a freak man. He’s Saquon playing linebacker.

Crazy thing is some of those games they lost were very winnable.

Seattle when they ran the QB draw like 12 times in a row at the goal line.
Bills when he fumbled in the red zone in the last minute in a 3 point game.
Denver when they were legit trying to hand the Pats the game.

Easily could have been 10-6 which is nuts considering how bad the play at QB looked.

Last edited:
2020 f'ed up me up so much soon as I got a notification with Vincent Jackson's name on it I thought "man I hope he didn't pass away" :smh:

RIP

Last edited:
Wonder if the Ravens would look into old free agents like Watt and Von, they really need pass rushers but usually only draft those kinda dudes...N they ain’t been hittin on em lately :smh:

The all out blitz defensive gameplan the team been running always fails at the worst times :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom