2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kid really thought he was doing it for the social media/likes
was this at cam's own camp?

kid really thought he was doing it for the social media/likes
was this at cam's own camp?

needed cam to at least give him the pump fake and see if kid still got that same energy

1613933518990.gif

If that was my son, I'd embarrass the hell out of him in front of all of his friends.

Looks like Cam is taking time out of his day to be around these kids and thats what he has to deal. BA.

I get talking shh if you’re actually competing against each other and you did something

but even then would depend on if the pro is out there taking it seriously.. like actually trying and not just going through the motions

but just talking shh when dude is there causally and you’re up on the sideline behind all your friends

as i said, cam shoulda punked him and see how funny his friends find that one

Last edited:
Parents done paid hard earned dollars for their child to tell a man he'll be poor
dead.png

Take the money out of it. Dog you're at a football camp with aspirations to achieve literally everything this man has already done. I hope that kid is getting D1 offers
pachah1.png

If that was my son, I'd embarrass the hell out of him in front of all of his friends.

Looks like Cam is taking time out of his day to be around these kids and thats what he has to deal. BA.
Guys like Deshaun and Fields came through his camp so he's been doing it for a while.

That ungrateful clout chasing lame has clearly never been checked or hit in the mouth moving around that disrespectfully when Cam's taking time out to try to do them all a solid.

I'd be embarrassed as hell if that was my son :smh:

Signed for $500M then got married & had a kid??

Could've taken that money & enjoyed being a 25 year old superstar. I just hope he's happy.
Idk man. Imagine being a single 25 year old with a $500MM deal and superstardom as one of the faces of the league. You have to be so careful that you probably can’t even do what you want anyway. If he loves her then good for him but I generally think it’s a wise move especially if his prenup game was proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom