2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ on the Dolphins or Jets would be wild.

Dude was primed for an MVP and deep playoff run in the first few weeks of 2020 and then **** just went south quick.

I don't think Russ gets moved. I imagine the cost would certainly be lower than Deshuan (age factored in).

Russ on the Dolphins or Jets would be wild.

Dude was primed for an MVP and deep playoff run in the first few weeks of 2020 and then **** just went south quick.

yeah his performance last year would have me skeptical tbh taking his age into consideration as well.

I still want to see him and Watson get traded tho, NFL needs more trades imo.

Buckle up & stay safe 100027 100027 elpablo21 elpablo21

1614272643805.gif

yeah his performance last year would have me skeptical tbh taking his age into consideration as well.

I still want to see him and Watson get traded tho, NFL needs more trades imo.
The entire issue though is that after Wilson had a couple of games with multiple turnovers Pete took over the offense which instantly became one of the worst in the league. Cutting out all of the short passes for ineffective runs, which led to the deep ball getting shut down.

I don't really buy into the whole Ciara angle :lol:

This is about Pete vs. Russ

Russ could have waited out and left before signing that extension if that was the case

yeah, you got to be down bad to have the Dolphins, Jets and Raiders on your preference list.

Yeah let’s just ignore that the Dolphins have a great coach players respond to, one the best defenses in the league, are coming off a winning season, and have lots picks in the early rounds of the upcoming drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom