2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This opinion doesn’t make sense if you’ve watched the Seahawks the last 6 years. Wilson has carried the team through increasingly terrible Pete Carroll decisions and whiffs by the FO. Meanwhile he’s been the model citizen, probably should have spoken up earlier to put some pressure on Pete when he did **** like keep Tom Cable for years and hire Brian Schottenheimer.

thought we all knew about Seattle’s offense of run, run, maybe run again..

AND THEN russ please do something to save us

Assuming all this Deshaun noise is true about him being adamant to wanting to leave, the Texans are going to play themselves at a historic level if they don't just move on.

And if there was an organization dumb enough to do such a thing, it would be the Texans.

why can’t something seemingly straight forward, get an answer

someone ask lurie and howie what exactly happened

Call me a homer and I could be wrong by the end of this week, but I really think this is more about Wilson trying to put heavy pressure on the Seahawks org than it is him actually trying to get traded.
That's all it's been tbh

All bets are off next year and the year after but this year he isn't going anywhere imo

I'd imagine they fire Pete before they trade Wilson but I could be wrong on that.
That’s the big question. I think this is the moment they have to realize he’s over the hill. If I’m in charge it’s adapt or die this year for Pete.

I’m not though

Yeah you'd think Pete would go before Russ I just don't know how invested Jody Allen is in all this along with the rest of management

Everyone seems very hands off when it comes to Pete

Call me a homer and I could be wrong by the end of this week, but I really think this is more about Wilson trying to put heavy pressure on the Seahawks org than it is him actually trying to get traded.

I agree I could see it that way for sure. They need to listen to him and I like how he applied that pressure respectfully.

That’s the big question. I think this is the moment they have to realize he’s over the hill. If I’m in charge it’s adapt or die this year for Pete.

I’m not though

Pete is like a year or two away from being the oldest coach in NFL history. I gotta imagine he retires soon even if he doesn't get fired.

Saw Vrabel and Russini in Hair of the Dog in the city at a table across from us just now.
Russini isnt good looking btw. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom