2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda NFL related....

Eagles Superfan EDP was caught in 4K (The thread gets worse)

I've always enjoyed his shock value humor, but his videos on George Floyd and Daunte Wright were way outta pocket and worthy of catching hands on the street. Do these pervs even face criminal charges? I've seen these types of videos and nothing happens, it's done to shame. I'm seriously worried what he's gonna do with all those guns he owns. A behaviorally inept nutjob whose back is up against the wall.

elpablo21 elpablo21

PXL_20210418_104106289.jpg

I would think this is a rhetorical question to point out that the 2nd round WR's have panned out much better than the 1st round WR's, on account of the 2nd round WR's obviously being better than the 1st round WR's. Considering draft day is around the corner. 1st group still solid tho.

In other words, tell your friends Rashod Bateman is going to be the best WR of the class.

It absolutely is.

Can y’all not post this **** in here? Disgusting and it’s not about football. No one needs to see photographs of stuff like that.

While I never wanted to hear from dude again, really didn’t need it to be because of some shh like that

bury that dude under the jail

:smh:

I keep meaning to watch snowfall, but just never got around to it.. but same goes for the Americans and narcos

but dude was in dope pretty much being Stacy again
Snowfall and Narcos are must see man. I'd jump on Snowfall first. Dont give up after the first 3 episode or so. Keep going. I initially gave up at first and came back, started over, and its fire

Saw a mock with Mac Jones going to the Bears and that’s a possibility I never considered that makes a ton of sense. Would be great.

Snowfall and Narcos are must see man. I'd jump on Snowfall first. Dont give up after the first 3 episode or so. Keep going. I initially gave up at first and came back, started over, and its fire

heard great things about all of 3.. snowfall I meant to watch from jump because I was watching you’re the worst on FX at the time I think

but yea I end up just rewatching the same shh or throwing on one piece and trying catch up

Narcos is great.

Just started The Americans last week actually. Don’t know how it took so long for me to hear about it but I was seeing a ton of people saying it was at the top of their all-time shows list.

Narcos is great.

Just started The Americans last week actually. Don’t know how it took so long for me to hear about it but I was seeing a ton of people saying it was at the top of their all-time shows list.

yea I saw way too many people talk about the Americans as being the best show no on is watching.. or up there

and I know FX has some quality shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom