2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if sherm retires in two season, he’s leaving a **** ton of money on the table. charles woodson needs to give him a call

IMG_20210209_031625.jpg

It's genius until the house cancels the bet

These dudes are going to **** around and end up keeping him after they have openly been trying to trade him for the last month. Next level stuff right there

They are buggin. Texans still in a worse spot right now as a franchise, but the Eagles are holding it down for the NFC so far.

Last edited:
They are buggin. Texans still in a worst spot right now as a franchise, but the Eagles are holding it down for the NFC so far.

I wouldn’t put a ton of stock in what certain talking heads are putting out there

just look at the doug pederson situation

last offseason the team owner wanted to bring in new offensive coaches to help the offense and bring new idea’s to Doug, Doug wanted to promote from within.. this offseason the owner asked Doug who he was willing to bring in, doug’s answer was to promote press Taylor to OC (who was the QB coach since deflippo got hired by Minnesota after the super bowl)

doug would still have a job if he had a better answer than press Taylor.. but certain media focus on Doug vs Carson, when both could be gone

happy birthday to the wealthiest man on NT spacedoodoo spacedoodoo :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

hope it's a great day for you, my guy

Happy Birthday to my dude and the owner of the best vinyl collection on NT spacedoodoo spacedoodoo :lol: :nthat: :nthat:

Happy Birthday spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

Next time I’m in Atlanta, lunch at Subway is on me

Happy birthday fam spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

Appreciate y’all man:pimp: 💚

A damn shame Marty never made it or won the big one. Hell of a coach. Stubborn one but still a hell of a coach. Makes you think just how many things have to go right to even make it let alone win one.

sorry, had to do it :rofl: :rofl:

Day 2 of the Post-Brady Era “misery” season according to some Boston radio talking heads. They’re soooo miserable they’re now quoting DAVE ****ING PORTNOY :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They’re trying their HARDEST to sell the miserable life of not having TB12

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
getback getback
rolaholic rolaholic
nikekid6 nikekid6
ggarvinxx3 ggarvinxx3

D93E1276-C062-47E8-B182-A7978E9AF1B6.jpeg

I listened for a bit on my way home yesterday. They're pathetic. They really think they're rubbing it in. And in the same breath telling us that ratings for the SB were higher in Boston than in Tampa :lol:

Trying way too hard.

I listened for a bit on my way home yesterday. They're pathetic. They really think they're rubbing it in. And in the same breath telling us that ratings for the SB were higher in Boston than in Tampa :lol:

Trying way too hard.

ESPECIALLY when they (except Zo) were on Bill's **** until mid November. especially that fat sack of **** Beetle who can go walk his *** into oncoming traffic on the Pike for all i care. dude was anti Brady for the first half of the year until the Bucs took off and Pats REALLY started struggling :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom