2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dylmv5701hh61.jpg

Hopefully the wonderful people in your life will give this to you and your heart's desire.

:wow: @ Reggie casually throwing Larry freaking Allen like a rag doll. That is next level strength considering how next level strong Larry Allen was.

i mean rag dolling dudes over 3 bills is impressive on its own.. then when you factor in he's doing that to football players

THEN when you factor in as you said larry freaking allen who got his own stories about owning big dudes

Last edited:
This is weird, because I legit googled him like 3 days ago because I saw USF player Vincent Jackson Jr tweet about the Bucs Super Bowl parade thinking it was his son

Remember all the VJax hype leading into that 05 draft. Especially because he didn’t got to a major college. He exceeded expectations and balled!!

They just posted the little girl from the Britt Reid crash is awake. Great to hear

thank Jesus..

andy’s son needs to be in jail.. if dude somehow gets by, Andy and his wife gotta figure out something

and while I root for dude and he has a great football situation.. might need to step away and focus on family, cause they already lost 1 child and now someone else’s child is impacted by his grown child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom