2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really think Pete wouldn't cosign it? Feels like Dak would fit perfectly for that old school power running offense he seems to wanna go back to :lol:

Russ is an MVP kinda player who knows it, doubt he'll willingly revert back to that even though he had his best team success with it.

Don't think it'd be an issue with Dak though.

Dak + picks and I don't think it'd be unrealistic. Russ would get a huge market where he'd probably get a lot more of a say on offense and still have elite weapons.

Dak could get that long term security he's been after that Jerrah won't give him and he'll have great weapons still too

why do these elite quarterbacks keep asking to go to the jets

literally NOTHING redeemable there

It’s NYC.
People love Saleh.
He’s was with the Hawks before he was with us.

Jets aren’t good right now but the have lots of artillery to play with. Would not be surprised if they were decent next year.

Really think Pete wouldn't cosign it? Feels like Dak would fit perfectly for that old school power running offense he seems to wanna go back to :lol:

Russ is an MVP kinda player who knows it, doubt he'll willingly revert back to that even though he had his best team success with it.

Don't think it'd be an issue with Dak though.

Dak + picks and I don't think it'd be unrealistic. Russ would get a huge market where he'd probably get a lot more of a say on offense and still have elite weapons.

Dak could get that long term security he's been after that Jerrah won't give him and he'll have great weapons still too

It's more of a contract/cap situation than his on field play/fit on why I think no. Dak is trying to get paid and if you're trading for him an extension has to be in play + the dead money hit is astronomical on Russ' end

Not saying its impossible but I wouldn't bother having to deal with all that if I'm John :lol: and I'm not sure how he values Dak

If I’m Jerruh I’m all over Russ. Take Irving or Zeke while you’re at it too.
He could get Russ for cheaper than he’d have to pay Dak.

If I’m Jerruh I’m all over Russ. Take Irving or Zeke while you’re at it too.
He could get Russ for cheaper than he’d have to pay Dak.
Jerrah would be over the moon with Russ :lol:, man would have Peyton level endorsement opportunities with a quickness

1614303572499.gif

What is this have your cake and eat it too bs u wanna stay in Seattle but also have a list of preffered destinations? I'd get my petty on and ship him to worst possible team for coming to a pro organization with that nonsense. Won one super bowl as a game manager and threw away the other one get outta here with that spoiled teenager mentality
This opinion doesn’t make sense if you’ve watched the Seahawks the last 6 years. Wilson has carried the team through increasingly terrible Pete Carroll decisions and whiffs by the FO. Meanwhile he’s been the model citizen, probably should have spoken up earlier to put some pressure on Pete when he did **** like keep Tom Cable for years and hire Brian Schottenheimer.

What is this have your cake and eat it too bs u wanna stay in Seattle but also have a list of preffered destinations? I'd get my petty on and ship him to worst possible team for coming to a pro organization with that nonsense. Won one super bowl as a game manager and threw away the other one get outta here with that spoiled teenager mentality

You getting real close to the shut up and dribble/throw crowd :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom