2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Quinn is from PR??

Had no idea that gold medal winning hurdler from PR was his sister :lol: :wow:

They're both from my area in the Charleston/Summerville South Carolina (where AJ Green graduated from) area.

I went to Summerville and Robert Quinn and ole girl went to our rival Ft Dorchester. Carlos Dunlap went there as well.

Most ppl “learn” things from social media, wiki and YouTube these days, it’s interesting but sad to see :lol: :smh:

Like all the dudes saying they wanna know more bout the vacccine, their sources are random IG n Twitter accounts they follow that’s where their “facts” coming from :lol:
YouTube University is fire though.

Most ppl “learn” things from social media, wiki and YouTube these days, it’s interesting but sad to see :lol: :smh:

Like all the dudes saying they wanna know more bout the vacccine, their sources are random IG n Twitter accounts they follow that’s where their “facts” coming from :lol:
You pretty much nailed it, someone on my FB timeline posted all this so-called "scientific" data about why masks are useless. It's like c'mon can't you just focus your energy on anything else remotely useful smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom