2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you know this is the one you're gonna hit because its not for you

Ya know what's funny is I rarely hit on raffles in general but this summer I was taking a big break from sneakers and one of my long time grails finally dropped (the Sambas).

My homie who is the same size as me asked me to enter the raffles for him since he never hits either. I finally hit on a pair in my size but I oop'd em to the homie cuz I always try to be a man of my word. Eventually I got another win a couple days late and ended up with a pair in my size for like 30 less.

Your theory may not be far off.

*Theory idk why my auto correct sucks so much 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Got these in from Japan yesterday...

IMG_4169.jpg IMG_4170.jpg

Interesting theory.

Very risky (UPS drivers do pretty well from what everyone says), but maybe some of them are doing this. Doesn’t seem worth it though.
far less risky than tampering with the box in uniform. and much harder to prove. i'm not saying it is by any means significant, but this scam is definitely happening everyday

I've used UPS pick-up lockers a few times, two of those times when I open my locker, it was empty. I contact UPS and they said it was in there and that once I open the locker door, its considered Picked Up and not in their control. I contacted Nike and Adidas to file a claim that actually didn't go anywhere so I had to file a chargeback on my credit card. Another time I actually had a package held at their hub instead of the lockers and they told me its not at the hub even tho the tracking says it is. But yeah like you said, no system is perfect. A hub would eliminate a lot of driver thefts or porch pirates but internally can still get stolen.
i started having my stuff forwarded to UPS access points. i run over to cvs, they require photo id and sig to get the box. they charge a small fee per forward, or you can subscribe for like $20 a year and you get unlimited. anytime something gets delivered to my house now i get an email notification and i can update the delivery address if its something i know i don't want sitting on my porch

Man, and I’ve wanted these since the first time I saw them. Too bad they’re supposedly not dropping in the US (due to issues), and are Orange Labels (making them even harder to obtain). These are super dope IMO.
Theme and execution are great. OL puts them over the top because it guarantees a minimum level in quality of materials. Agreed gonna be a banger

0D86D041-B1A5-4735-B4B8-3739567A44F9.jpeg
277C8832-3E7E-4246-BCD5-1FD4DE0E2C7A.jpeg
46DFAF0B-7EB6-4E38-B3D6-53107D1AB793.jpeg
These just in, threw in leather laces over the SB laces I picked up . Have to thank sellers mislabeling things. Their in far better condition than I thought, the leather is just really soft and once your foot goes in the creasing disappears. I’m hearing the new lows are pretty stiff so I’m kind of happy to score a pair not old enough to worry about. It’s just funny they went on sales racks in 2016-17 and were 80-90 Ds on StockX back in 2018 in my Sz. These Have me second guessing if I want to make my St Johns highs.

Last edited:
I've been on the search for a DS pair for a very long time and finally got one. They are in such great shape for an 18 year old shoe. No separation or anything. And that suede is ridiculous.
I got a pretty worn pair in from gusto last year, had to settle due to my size 11.5 being rare in them. Suede was still buttery just faded in color. Quickly turned them into some beaters, love them.

UPS lost two pairs of supreme lows that were being mailed to me in 2018. Yes, that is correct, one pair of 2002 black supreme lows, one pair of 2002 white supreme lows in one package. Lost by UPS.

Might be the worst one I've heard. Ever.

No chance this was accidental.

8640DB0F-F199-420B-A517-9A16E34FC4BB.jpeg
350B3CC5-3A6F-49D0-8294-4D965F547F87.jpeg

So I picked up both of these and I’m a little conflicted. I like highs and I think the gum sole looks dope on a Mars Yard custom yet the dunk disrupt shares way more in common and has that oversized pull tab. Which would make a better base for a Mars Yard custom?

Theme and execution are great. OL puts them over the top because it guarantees a minimum level in quality of materials. Agreed gonna be a banger
I know!!! Everything about these is dope IMO. Dope colorway and blocking, dope execution, and dope theme. And like you stated, being OLs means they're gonna be of good quality. Fingers crossed that resell, the only way us in the States are gonna get them, goes down some eventually. For what they're going for currently, I'd much rather buy an older classic, though I ultimately need them. Why do pairs like this have to be limited as sht?!? Especially considering the theme is so tied/connected to SB and skateboard history/culture, this should be a pair that's much more widely available.

Back
Top Bottom