2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"What is UP, YouTube? It's ya boy, back with another banger! But before we get started, make sure to smash that like and subscribe button for me. Aight....let's get into it!"

Literally the start of 79.74% of sneaker videos on Youtube. That's why I rarely watch em, and if I do, it's usually on mute cause I'm just scrubbing to get to an on feet.

That's not a shot at anyone in this thread that does YouTube videos, cause I know there are a couple of y'all.

For me personally, the only reason I delve into that part of sneakers is for fit (super rare, usually only for like entirely new models) or on feets. (Best on feet options for dunks are still @verse001 still shots anyway, imo.)
SMASHHHH THAT LIKE AND SUBBY BUTTONNNNN BOYSSSS ________ insert name of YouTube channel “FAM STAND UP WE OUT HERE BOYSSSSSS”

it’s like these guys read off a script. No wonder YouTube changed there algorithm.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS HAS ME ROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ahahahahhahahaahah. Im currently making my first vid for my YT channel too haha, just to catalogue my custom projects but definetely AINT talking about likes n subs , could care less

I just read about some nters getting Ls off snkrs, and I dont feel like trying :smh:. I wanted those vast greys.

I just read about some nters getting Ls off snkrs, and I dont feel like trying :smh:. I wanted those vast greys.

SNKRS is the biggest joke. Since SNKRS has started I haven't hit a single release, not one. More than 50% of the time I get errors that my payment info is wrong (it's not) or I get a loading page where I can't even select a size or do anything.

SNKRS is the biggest joke. Since SNKRS has started I haven't hit a single release, not one. More than 50% of the time I get errors that my payment info is wrong (it's not) or I get a loading page where I can't even select a size or do anything.
paypal. credit cards are janky with snkrs. missed out on 2 Paris of travis Scott sneakers and I hit twice on off white 5's but the account with the credit card had an error so only got 1. never again.

Got some new plastic shoes.

8CC07454-9FA8-4E2E-8426-271617737234.jpeg

can confirm. UCLA def subpar. could only measure them next to the '20 sambas in terms of lows doe in da 20 v 21 comparison

Back
Top Bottom