2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I tried. Used the website and opened four tabs for each shoe. The brown one actually loaded and showed me a size. I choose 10.5. I hit add. I got the confirm button and hit that, but nothing. It waited and then went straight to sold out.

4B89CA17-8410-4245-A445-1F504DB02586.jpeg
20E66426-B47E-48A1-8BFB-B3F049E37D32.jpeg

Try at your own risk. Y'all already now the 💩 show deal with this company and their releases. 😆

I never bought anything from that company, and I don't intend to either. Even I know about the ordeals about dealing with them. 🙄

25E014A7-53F2-4E43-A619-6A5371DC8044.jpeg

fakes are around fellas. but the croc print isnt correct.

funny, i guarantee the authentics werent made in the same place as the trophy room 1, and hence why none of the fake factories have the correct croc print on the fakes. nike has narrowed down which factories have the moles. hopefully they do something about it.

these supremes are absolute garbage and literally no one would want these pieces of **** if the name supreme wasn't attached. 😂🤣

A hobby is supposed to make you happy.

I haven't felt that way about sneakers in at least 3 months now.

I was thinking about that word attached to shoes recently.

I swear anything that gets classified or labeled as a hobby is never a good thing, especially since there's always a monetary aspect involved due to resale nature or money drain.

It's too bad shoes seem to have acquired that distinction now, especially with the resale element. Things like sports cards, comic books, and radio control cars that have been classified as a hobby have never been good based on my experiences with them.

Sports cards and comic books have a somewhat high overhead, but very little to no return on investment.

Radio control cars are just a money trap because they have a really high overhead for parts that are really flimsy and susceptible to easy breakages where you have to constantly replace or upgrade parts which is literally throwing away money.

2021 and dude still feel the need to regurgitate the same cookie cutter criticism about supreme :rofl: :rofl: I like a lot of their stuff, I dislike a lot of their stuff. They make so many different products between clothes, accessories, collabs, stuff with huge logos, stuff with barely any logos. Impossible to cast a generalization about their products. "If there was no logo..." like we're not all here shoving **** with emblazoned jumpman and swoosh logos down our throats every day. Y'all worship a different logo and try to clown on others who do the same :lol:

And if it wasn't for Supreme, Nike SB would probably not have developed into what it became. Likewise for Nike SB's benefit for Supreme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom