2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope they gave APB in Hawaii a lot of stock for those Hawaii dunks. I forgot to ask my wife to sign up as well, but I at least was able to get my entry in. Otherwise it's snkrs or bust. ****ty deals when there's no Nike store in hawaii anymore. SNKRS pass for pick up would've been cool

Congrats on those who copped the IDs... spending on those unexpectedly wasn't for me at the moment, lol.

Congrats on those who copped the IDs... spending on those unexpectedly wasn't for me at the moment, lol.

I feel you on that, I did buy though and looks like its peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me. Or sell what I have.

me too man, but if I can’t even get them like this then I don’t want any part of this.

retail or nothing.

every part of acquiring shoes is annoying and corny now.
not even because theyre nearly impossible to get.

its the fact that theyre nearly impossible to get and being marketed so heavy.

like nearly impossible to get back in the day was because **** was so low you had to really hunt for pairs.
then figure out how to get a good price if it wasnt retail. lol.

its just not cool anymore.

a bunch of extremely over priced shoes and a bunch of bad outfits.
and a bunch of pictures of it all. with a bunch of people thinking its cool.

sneakers been gentrified.

Pla Skate in Sacramento announced on their IG page at 11:25 that they were selling the Pink pigs. My girlfriend works two buildings over and quickly walked over. By the time she entered the store at 11:30 they were sold out and shockingly it was only resellers.
Thats just dirty and sounds like they got a 15 min heads up :frown: My local doesnt even give us false hope. I can name 40 pairs since 2019 my local "orange label" either never got or that went straight out the back door.

Pla Skate in Sacramento announced on their IG page at 11:25 that they were selling the Pink pigs. My girlfriend works two buildings over and quickly walked over. By the time she entered the store at 11:30 they were sold out and shockingly it was only resellers.

Probably was sold out before they even posted anything, SMH.

I feel you on that, I did buy though and looks like its peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me. Or sell what I have.

LOL, that's funny.

I just made a promise to myself to tone down some of the sneaker purchases to buying what I absolutely need or love because I'm legit running out of space unless I rent out a storage unit. I just copped the Raging Bulls so that should hold me over for a bit.

DF078937-A5AB-4315-A057-8A7482E718D7.jpeg
Salty as hell when I missed these the first go around. Glad that it worked out this time.

I like those almost futuras. Would have definitely gotten something like that if I knew the IDs were up to day. At least I have the OG futuras

Back
Top Bottom