2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Simple wearable colorway to start!!
Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 11.23.30 AM.png

you live in hawaii? did you enter the APB raffle? it looks like lots of people are getting the call for a pair. i’m guessing nike allocated a good amount to them.
I did, but I didn't realize they notify by phone. Not sure if they leave voicemails, but I have zero reception at my work from 8-3. I just assumed they would email and would invoice that way. I generally use my wife's phone number if I know places call, but I didn't for APB. I do see a lot of people getting pairs from APB than usual. Sucks that I missed. Still got snkrs and some other raffles at least, but not holding my breath

Is that dog on you avi your dog ? Might have to pay you a visit lol.
It is. Funny you say that since we're trying to breed him. Haven't been successful since he doesn't know where to put it, but I think he finally learned when the female was just fnishing up. Will be trying again in 5 months.

I did, but I didn't realize they notify by phone. Not sure if they leave voicemails, but I have zero reception at my work from 8-3. I just assumed they would email and would invoice that way. I generally use my wife's phone number if I know places call, but I didn't for APB. I do see a lot of people getting pairs from APB than usual. Sucks that I missed. Still got snkrs and some other raffles at least, but not holding my breath
damn man that’s tough. i got the call at around 4pm but who knows when all those calls went out. i’m glad i picked up cause sometimes i don’t if i don’t know the number. the shoes themselves are actually nicer in person. i think the first pics some posted were edited to saturate the color heavily. the color is actually kinda soft. the swoosh is a nice contrast in color and material. i was gonna immediately resell them but i think i’ll keep them around for a bit and see if i wear em one day.

damn man that’s tough. i got the call at around 4pm but who knows when all those calls went out. i’m glad i picked up cause sometimes i don’t if i don’t know the number. the shoes themselves are actually nicer in person. i think the first pics some posted were edited to saturate the color heavily. the color is actually kinda soft. the swoosh is a nice contrast in color and material. i was gonna immediately resell them but i think i’ll keep them around for a bit and see if i wear em one day.
Nice to see locals eating at least. And was good to hear they only charged retail since I know APB can sometimes charge higher than retail on hot items. I'll put in the attempts at places, but won't be paying resell for these if I strike out. Need to start saving up money since I've been buying way too many shoes in 2021 already

It is. Funny you say that since we're trying to breed him. Haven't been successful since he doesn't know where to put it, but I think he finally learned when the female was just fnishing up. Will be trying again in 5 months.

Good boy will get it right eventually!

On a side note, hope you can get the shoes too:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom