2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got dis

Attachments

• A6C6432B-1787-4249-897D-D2270AC9EAAA.png
    A6C6432B-1787-4249-897D-D2270AC9EAAA.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 348
Forgot about the Stingwaters today.. ever since everything became practically impossible, I've stopped caring and paying as much attention to when anything drops. It feels good not being tethered to chasing every RD each week but it's sad that it came to this.

SNKRS app was no help.. of course their reminder noti never went off :lol:

Big L on stingwaters today . Instead my big W came in. Years of searching finally found these gems. Wanted them for so long. Not many shops got these. I think 2014. Photo Blue / volt.
PXL_20210510_193118348.jpg
I honestly hadn’t even seen these up until a few years ago when somebody in here posted them. I’ve been in love ever since. Couldn’t find them anywhere, at least not for what I was willing to pay. Such a dope pick up.

Anybody have an idea why they were so sparsely released?

I honestly hadn’t even seen these up until a few years ago when somebody in here posted them. I’ve been in love ever since. Couldn’t find them anywhere, at least not for what I was willing to pay. Such a dope pick up.

Anybody have an idea why they were so sparsely released?
I do. They were part of a small batch that did not get alot of production. Mainly I believe because at the time no one was buying shoes that much and they were I guess considered generic. So when stores put their orders in a year in advance it was a rough time for SB and I don't think a lot of stores ordered them. We used to call them part of the "premier didn't get them pack". And premier got everything! These go right alongside these which came out either a month before or after.
PXL_20210118_211604113.jpg

I do. They were part of a small batch that did not get alot of production. Mainly I believe because at the time no one was buying shoes that much and they were I guess considered generic. So when stores put their orders in a year in advance it was a rough time for SB and I don't think a lot of stores ordered them. We used to call them part of the "premier didn't get them pack". And premier got everything! These go right alongside these which came out either a month before or after.

yep that was the pair i was about to post

Makes sense. Weird thing is I was paying more attention to Releases back then than I am now. Like I said I hadn’t ever seen them until about 3 years ago. Where did you end up finding pair if you don’t mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom